Intro

Hey sweeties! This is my first book on wattpad, and i am so exited for y'all to read it!

In this chapter i'm gonna give you guys some information about the book and the fantasy world they live in. It will help you to understand the book better. In the next chapter i would like to introduce you to the characters and then we can finally get started with the book! Can't wait!

Feel free to leave comments, but plz be nice. It is gonna be my first book ever, and english isnt my native language. But critical comments are allowed for sure! Just be nice :)

I hope you guys enjoy reading the book just as much as i did writing it! Now lets get started!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A little explanation:

So the world they live in is called Zapilo. Zapilo is devided in 8 countries. They all have one king, one queen and one protector.
All eight countries and their protector in education:
1. Fixosa, Alice 5. Pasis, Parker
2. Amerald, Myla 6. Acriple, Abigail
3. Buranda, Kane 7. Farada, Freddie
4. Dedea, Carter 8. Osuzara, Noah
It will help you understand who belongs to wich country :)

The children that got chosen by the king and queen to become a protector, will all go to the same borderschool to prevent war. In the school they will get to know each other and get the oppertunity make friendships. The students will also fight against eachother so they know eachothers strength and weaknesses.
The other students that go there are just rich or have good connections.

The protectors of Myla's grade are 17 now, and at the end of this schoolyear, when they become 18, they will become protectors. The 'old' protectors will be free, unless they want to serve in the army.

The protectors and army's are so important because of the biters. The biters (or zombies) are dead people who walk around in the woods and threathen the living by biting them. After being bit, you will become a biter yourself. One of the protectors job is to exterminate them.

I hope you guys have enough info now, feel free to leave questions!