Welcome to my domain...

Hi, Thanks for reading!

This is an ❗❗ +18 ❗❗ only story: Mature language, situations, sex, fighting, etc...

and I've marked all the extra steamy chapters with a 🔥.

This is a SciFi/Action/Erotic Romance story. 

There is a genuine story but be aware that I'm not going to skimp on the steamy sections. Like all my other Erotic Romances, I generally devote an entire substantial chapter to a spicy scene.

It is marked as Mature Content. Some chapters are more explicit than others but mature content might pop up anywhere.

This book contains self-harm, violence, PTSD, consensual erotic scenes MxF and MxFxM. 

You have been notified.

...

The ReWrite:

This book has been updated.

🔴!!!This is NOT a fanfic!!🔴

a. To give me full creative control

b. There've been long-standing issues with this platform concerning stories in the fandom category. Also, there are rumors that the fandom category might be removed. Founded or not, I didn't want to risk losing my stories here so I proactively decided to shift The Hunter's Song series out of the category and use a brand new alien warm-blood reptilian-like race henceforth known as the Zhaguai.

The overall plot, characters, and spicy scenes remain intact.

The changes: Grammar, flow, fine-tuning basic infrastructure within the story, and the removal of all fandom aspects. Don't feel obligated to re-read any of the updated stories. I kept the story as true to the original as possible.

Feel free to jump into the new books, (I'll catch everyone up on the subtle changes) And know that all your favorite scenes are safe and sound.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

...

Any unauthorized copying or adaptation constitutes as an infringement of copyright.

THIS INCLUDES MY ART!!!!! THAT I DREW!! (I have videos of me drawing these illustrations)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please, DO NOT use any of my characters, illustrations, or aspects of this story that are my creation without my permission.

I'm very excited to have inspired some of you to pursue your artistic expression and I fully encourage you to keep creating, just please be respectful of this.

...

Chronological Omnibus: The Hunter's Song Books

1. The Hunter Song (Completed)

2. The Hunter's Song II: Lost Blood (Complete)

3. Broken Borders - Companion Book (Coming Soon)

4. Raven Tide - Companion Book (Completed)

5. Crazy Wolf - Companion Book (Coming Soon - Nov/Dec 2024)

6. Labyrinth: Chyani's Conquest (Coming Soon)

 Labyrinth: Chyani's Conquest (Coming Soon)