Part 5

Miguels POV

Gosh why does she have to be so cute? I look down at Y/N as I carry her to bed, I frown when i see the slight bags under her eyes. All this fam and filming its tirering her out. I wish i could help her, but its just so hard, considering she hates me. I mean sure I can act like a dick sometimes but I dont hate her, I'd never hate her.

I put her down in her bed and cover her with the blankets. Sighing deeply I walk out of her room and carefully shut the door and then head back to the lounge to help the rest of the guys tidy up. "So...you gonna tell her?" Brady asks as he cleans. Tristan and mason snicker. "Tell who what?" I ask as i start to clean too. "Y/N ofc, come on man. we all see how you look at her, your so inlove" Mason says and Tristan laughs. I chuckle as I clean "I don't. Besides, even if i did, she hates me" I say as i turn around to half lean and half hide my blush.

"Nah. I know my best friend, she doesnt hate you. She just...doesn't see why she should trust you" Brady says, as he cleans. "Why is she so mean then?" Tristan asks. Y/Ns can be mean, but also be the nicest person alive when she wants to be, thats one of the things i like about her. 
"..Some things happened a while back, she..hasnt really healed from it" Brady says,hesitently using a tone of voice which shows he isnt going to elaborte exactly what happened, so the rest of us just drop the subject and talk about whatever for the rest of the night.

                                                         *--------------------------------------*

The next day, I get up and go downstairs where i see Y/N, Maddy, and Brady all talking. zbrady and Maddy say goodmorning but Y/N doesnt even look at me. 
The rest of the day everyone does their own thing, and as usual, Y/N ignores me. 

At dinner time its said that Y/N and me are on dishes. She groans and I smirk. 
We do the dishes in complete silence, since everyone else has gone to bed. 
"Hey.....About the other night..." Y/N starts but then trails off. "Just pretend it never happened" she finishes as she continues dring dishes. "Sure" I say simply and we go back to silence.