Part 6 (yes this has both Y/Ns and Miguels pov in it)

Miguels pov

Its been a couple of days, since the conversation with me and Y/N. We're both still at eachothers throats all the time. Today I have to film with her. 

At the studio she goes to get dressed into her roll, and god...she looks beautiful, ofc id never tell her that. "Nice rubbish bag, princess" I tease and she scoffs "Atleast its better then your rags, you Perra" She sneers back and I raise a brow but dont say anything. We spend hours filming and it omes out great. 

After casting I walk up to Y/N as she does her hair "Didnt know you speak spanish" I say. She turns around and her brows furrow a bit when she sees me "What do you want you *Bruto Pendejo*" she asks, with a some what nice tone, if it wasnt for the name ofc. " Oh nothin'...when did you learn it?" I ask, curiously. She pauses for a moment and then sighs, putting her hands on the bench infron tof her, so shes leaning on it. "I actually learnt it for you" she says. I look at her both confused and surprised. "what?...why?" She sighs agan and looks at me through the mirror nfront of her "Cause before I met you, I thought you were nice" She says softly, I can visibl see the tiniest bit of hurt, swirling in her eyes, before she blnks it away. "Now go away, I dont have time for you" she says as she goes back to her hair. 

Once we get home she goes straight to her room and i go striahgt to mine. We both stay in there the rest of the day. 

Y/Ns pov

I flop down on my bed and sigh deeply "This shit is killing me" I mutter to myself, before i get back up and take a shower and change into clean cloths. I go downstairs and start making dinner for everyone when suddenly I hear miguels door open and him walk out.

 he walks into the kitchen and rubs his eyes tiredly, still clearly half asleep. He looks over my shoulder at what im doing and then sighs deeply "What do you want mig-" I cut off by him wrapping his arms around my waist, from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder tiredly, "w-..Migeul get off" I say, firmly but it seems hes to tired to even know its me. I groan and go back to cooking, trying to hide the blush thats crept up on my face. 

"Miguel let go of me" I sa after a while but he doesnt budge "Come on, I dont have time for this" I whine, frustratedly.