Chapter Thirteen

Happy reading guys! Hope you enjoy. Also...I can drive now, so that's pretty cool 🤷🏻‍♀️😆
Go forth and read *putts away* VOOM VOOM
Apologies, I'm very sleep deprived at the moment 🥴
BUT I SHALL LEAVE YOU TO READ
~-~-~-~-~-~

Bumblebee's light blue optic's widened. Chromedome tackled the young mech to the ground.

Soundwave quickly moved in front of Steve. Standing in front of his friend protectively he watched as Bumblebee was brought to the ground.

Chromedome raised his now claw-like servo and brought it down onto Bumblebee. The young warrior quickly moved to cover his face as he closed his optics, but he felt no pain. He felt the air of the strike but no pain.

Flickering his optics open he was met with Smokescreen, standing in front of him. Holding Chromedomes right servo. The young white, red and blue mech grunted, "What are you doing Chromedome?!"

Chromedome grabbed Smokescreen and threw him to the side. The young mech nearly crashed into the large wall that was near Koda. Smokescreen proceeded to slam into the slightly scratched and now dented wall and let out a pained grunt.

"Chromedome isn't here right now...nor will he ever be," Chromedome's voice wasn't his own. It was dark, scratchy, and had a devilish tone to it, "The...Precursors....they don't like what these organics of this world did to their soldiers. We were meant to kill them and take this world as our own."

Koda was over by Smokescreen making sure that the mech was alright. But as soon as she heard the word Precursor that set a trigger off. Her right hand clenched into a fist as Smokescreen rose to his pedes carefully. Shaking his helm to clear his processor.

All of the Autobots were on edge as Chromedome had his left pede holding Bumblebee down on the ground. Energon was slowly leaking from the cracks in the nemosurgeons frame, along with a darker blue fluid.

To the far right Optimus watched Chromedome wearily. Keeping an eye on Bumblebee at all times. Though he felt Koda's anger and tried to calm her. But it wasn't working, "What is it Little Bear?"

"Those...Those damn Precursors!" Koda growled, glaring at the off white and orange mech in front of her. She took a step forward, her anger overpowering her fear of the mutated kaiju, "State your business slagger!"

Chromedome looked down at Koda and chuckled, the devilish voice rang out again, "Ah, I remember you! Do you not recall that we are all connected? A hive mind as you called it. I know–"

"You know nothing about me!" Koda interrupted and took a few more steps forward. An unsettling feeling was beginning to rise in her chest. It felt like someone was applying pressure on it.

A crackly laugh left the mutated beast, "I know more about you than you think. Those scientists in this place didn't think that our brethren, specifically their brains could still transmit information!" The beast smirked as he saw this fleshlings eyes widened in shock, "So you didn't hm? What a shame! Had you known then your precocious fleshling family would still be alive."

A sneery smile covered the beast's face as he saw Koda's brows furrow and her jaw clench. Her knuckles were turning white by how hard she was clenching her fists.

"Oh did I hit a soft spot? I'm sorry. Shall I remind you of their death?"

Behind everyone Starscream was watching the scene unfold with pleasure. A snarky grin on his faceplate.

Bulkhead, Arcee and Wheeljack were keeping Miko, Jack, and Raf held back at a safe distance. Behind their forms.

Soundwave hadn't moved from his spot, though a servo rested on Steve's arm. Ensuring that his friend was still behind him and protected. Only a few feet to his right were Knockout and Breakdown. The larger blue mech was also protecting his friend from the beast.