Part 12

* hey this is your girl kia back at u sorry I haven't been writing but work with me y'all and thank y'all for staying with me even with my m.I.a days and asking me to update this book is for y'all I truly love my readers and last don't be a silent reader and tell me what y'all think is going to happen and who do y'all think the mystery man is*
Kiana p.o.v

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

earn it by the weeknd was playing as my theme song for the night putting my last finishing touches to my baby blue outfit then sliding on my heels i head onto the walk way to grab onto my number one man every night Mr. pole imaging that i a in my room i saw my his side to side before lifting myself up on the pole to twirl around. blocking all the noises the man where saying i just try to finish my dance with my eyes close even though i felt a certain pair of eyes where watching my every move.

dashawn p.o.v

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"nigga come out with me to see some fine ass broads at the strip club called diamond" kill yelled.

"shit nigga i wasn't planning on going no where but just smoking with my favorite lady Mary Jane" i said sarcastically i really didn't want to go strip clubs wasn't my thing but shit i had to get old girl off my mind all i been doing is working maybe i did need time to get shit together back on track." fine nigga pick me up"

*

*

*

*

1 hour later

walking into black diamond all i heard was niggas everywhere screaming sapphire come home with me or other type shit like that looking up i saw why they asked that.

right in-front of me dancing and swaying her hips to the musics was her that girl that has been stuck in my head the same girl that i wanted to get her number. she was beautiful then ever before with her hair swaying in the breezy and her baby blue outfit looking at her had a nigga mesmerized from both sides. i couldn't even explain how i just wanted to take her off the stage and keep her to myself thinking about it i just wanted her to stay with me away from all these nigga i don't know what but it was like looking at all these niggas staring at her it made me have some type of anger like jealousy that i have never had inside of me.

heading to the bar i grab a vodka on the rocks and sit there watching her performance to the music that had her lost in thought watching her sway to the beat doing tricks on the phone making me wish I was the pool I knew I wasn't the only one in a trance while she was dancing but she made it feel like I was the only one their while and she was preforming just for me

Mystery man:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sitting in the distance I admired the girl on the pole how easily we forget that that you can never leave your past behind