chapter 8

kriana p.o.v

waking up off the couch i look at my cable box and see it is 8 o clock meaning i have about a hour and a half to get ready knowing i have enough time. i get up and make me some fruit loops you know it is all about them fruit loops. after eating my fruit loops i take a hot relaxing shower with sme bath and body works and look threw my closet while having the music blasting to buy the world by future ohh how much i love this song . looking in my closet i figure out that just a few hours ago i didnt have but two outfits a pot to piss and and i just felt all the way bad about my self. now look at me now i wont say it is the best job but damn sure got me a big old condo, hell of alot of clothes and a new look. brushing threw my new honey color bob hair i put my black and white outfit together looking around my house one last time before i lock the door and head out to meet brandy and have the time of my life.

2 hours later

"girl this shit is loud asf" brandy yells over the music playing with tygas new song hookah.when we arrived you could tell we was the shit all eyes were on us where evre we went.

"yessss you already know " looking around the club i gaze up and see a familiar face gazing back at me our eyes gaze at each other and he nodes his head telling me wassup ignoring his gesture. i walk onto the dance floor and start dancing with brandy to 24hours we must have been dancing for hours having fun when i noticed i was getting thirsty

"brandy im getting a drank want something" i tap her getting her attention and tell her what i was saying.

"nahh girl im fine " she smiles and get back to dancing grabbing a complete stranger pulling him next to her and dancing laughing to myself i think damn that my girl always wanting to dance with someone no matter who it is .

walking to the bar i get 2 jello shots i walk to the hookah section to get a few puff sitting there i start to go to my thoughts when a pair of unfamiliar hands touch me...

back in her homtown with her father:

* authors note so im thinking of adding alot of drama into this and i wanted her father to be apart of it so bare with me please*

" that little bitch she thinks she slick leaving me here by myself" throwing the bottle of liqour to the wall it smashes into tiny small pieces of smaller glasses walking to it he steps on the glass bare feet and picks up a picture of a little girl who looks about 4 with a pookadotted dress on holding a red balloon

"ima find you" is all he said before he put the picture down grinning " your not as smart as you think you are kriana your just like your mother remember that"

_____-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i

vote like and comment please i love to hear your thoughts on it i know it was rushed but i promise it will be worth it at the end