Untouched

It was a dark autumn's evening i can feel a chill run through my body as a cool breeze rushes past me, im laying down face up to the sky, i smooth my hands over the freshly mowed grass underneath me it is lined with a layer of dew im guessing from the previous night, as i try to stand up a pain gets shot through my body and i am struck back down onto my back, i wonder how long i have been laying here out in the open i search my mind for any remembrance of how i came to being here but come up with nothing. i manage to roll onto my side, pain, i raise my hand to the spot on my head were it hurts the most i hold my hand to my head placing it just above my eyebrow my hand is cold and smooth as i move it further up the length of my forehead i feel a gash where a lump of skin is missing from were it is suppose to be i feel my blood warm on my fingers and there is a lot of it i wonder how much blood i had lost. i see a black figure making there way towards me attempting to hide behind the trees in the distance but he doesn't move fast enough, i open my mouth to yell at him to help me but no sound comes out i wave my hands around furiously even if the pain is unbearable but he doesn't seem to notice me and begins to walk in the other direction, a small shrivelled voice escapes me and he seams to hear it because he changes is direction now he is walking towards me picking up the speed as he nears, i soon see a shiny object in his right hand its a butchers knife i try to get up and run away but it causes to much pain and im drawn onto my back again this time i am able to escape a scream i look back to the man and now he is running at me knife outstretched in my direction then my vision begins to blur and i fell myself loosing consciousness i try to grab onto anything that i can to stay awake and try to drag my bloody body away from the man but i am being swallowed by blackness and there is no way of escaping it.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP"

I wake up covered in sweat with my alarm ringing in my ears i reach over and hit the snooze button and lay back in my bed never have i ever been so happy to be in my bed safe from any dangers. i smooth my hand over my head and find no gash or blood but just skin were it has always been no different from when i fell asleep last night. " it was only a dream" i sigh in relief as my little sister barges into my room jumping on top of me yelling something about school. My name is Co-Co im a 15 year girl and i live in Mandurah, Western Australia its tuesday and the first day of my new school i have just moved from a small place in perth called swan view to this new unknown town and have to start at a new school with new people, if you ask me i think we were perfectly fine where we were but apparently it was good for the family to start somewhere new and meet new people, i live with my dad a tall bloke with midnight black hair that falls into a pony tail just below his shoulders i also have a twin brother named Dylan John but all his friends just call him DJ , and my sister named Emily she is only nine years old but sometimes i think she could pass as two because if the way she acts she can get away with murder. i don't live with my mother anymore she and my dad split up when i was 1 and a half years old so i dont remember her and never see her for all i no she is on the other side of the world. i make my way out of bed and drag my tired body into the shower and stand under the warm water allowing my mucles to relax, i hear a knock on the bathroom door and i turn my head quickly and a shap pain shoots into my neck and it snaps back to looking straight ahead, i wince in pain and place my hand on my neck were it hurts and the other hand on my mouth stopping any sound escaping my dad askes whats wrong in a concerned voice " im fine" i manage to choke out " i guess i just slept wrong" i say as i wait for a responce " ok honey as long as your ok" my dad answered and i hear his footsteps leave for the kitchen as i get out of the shower i wrap my towel around my dripping body and make my way to my room were my school clothes are ready and layed out over my bed, i slip into my summer dress, put on my socks and shoes and tie my long blonde hair into a braid at the back of my head. Emily walks into my room with her little make-up case and places it in front of my mirror and tells me to sit. ever since she was little well littler she would wake up every morning and put on my make-up for school but she is terrible at it but my dad says that i just have to learn to deal with it so as soon as she is finish i send her on her way then turn back to the mirror and start on reparing the damage, but this morning i just sit and stare at my reflection, my green eyes stand out most apparently i have my mothers eyes which i could never know on a personal level as i sit there i wonder what my mother may of looked like did she also have my long blonde hair, my long dark eyelashes that make my eyes stand out so much more did she have my tall build or was she short, some things i will just never know, my dad never talks about my mother he only says that she is the most amazing person  he has ever met in his life still till this day he says it and i dont think its gonna change any time soon. ive tried to set my dad up with a billion and one women but none of them seem to be good enough, its kinda sad.