Personal for Jessica

Jessica's POV

Hello my name is Jessica, and I met Omar online one day ad we started talking and automatically became friends. Now about 3 months later we finally get to meet in person in Sweden.

I got off of the plane and went to the baggage claim area and started waiting for my bag to arrive. Finally after about 20 minutes I saw my bag, so I quickly grabbed it and went off to find Omar who was supposed to be picking me up from here. I got to the entrance, and looked around for the red and black hair boy.

I finally saw him holding a sign that had my name on it in pink and black ink. "Hey, Jessica. I'm glad to finally meet you in person," Omar said giving me a big hug.
"It's good to meet you too, Omar," I told him as he grabbed my carry on bag.
"I'll show you to the studio and then we can get you settled at my house," he told me as we walked towards a taxi.

We finally got to the studio and Omar showed me where they usually work on their routines and he left to go find the other boys. I made sure that he had left and plugged my phone into the docking station and chose Jasey Rae by All Time Low.

I started dancing to a routine that I had when I was younger with this song, and as the song finished I turned and saw Omar filming. "Delete the video. Now!"

"Why? You're an amazing dancer and people deserve to see your amazingness!" Omar told me when I stomped over to him. I looked at him with a bland look on my face.

"Delete the video,"

"I will if you can catch me," he said running out of the studio and down the hall. I sighed but started chasing after him, while he was laughing.

I rounded another corner and saw Omar facing away from me while talking to Felix. I put my finger up to my lips signaling for him not to tell Omar that I was behind him. I crept u behind him as he continued talking about my dancing, and I jumped on his back.

"I caught you. Now delete the video," I told him still on his back.

Felix had quietly left to go do something or other when I started talking to Omar.

"Umm, I don't think I should," He smiled at me. " But let me tell you why. Before you found me I had time to talk to Mark our manager, and I showed him the video and he said that if your mom would let you, that you could go on tour wit us and be our opening act," Omar told me looking hopeful.

"Yes, I mean I would have to ask her, but yes, I'll go," I told him giving him a kiss on the cheek and went to go call my mom.

A/N sorry this took so long but I finally got it done and this would be in bold but my text buttons went away. Thanks.