Felix Pt. 1

You are the princess in this one. And it takes place in medieval times and the photo above or to the side is what I picture her dress to be like. If you can't see it please let me know. Thanks
Your POV
Why did I have to go to the ball, I do not like the fancy dresses and I certainly did not like any of the men there.
I walked out of my ensuite and into my bedroom and slowly put on the dress. I do light makeup and walk down the stairs slowly "like a princess should" my mother would say.
I get down to the bottom of the stairs and everyone in attendance is looking right at me. I curtsie and my father leads me to the dance floor and passes ms off to a handsome young man who says," Hello Princess (Y/N) I'm Duke Felix," he bows and kisses my hand.
I blush and say," A pleasure to meet you Duke Felix,"
We start waltzing around the room and we get to know each other. When the ball is almost over and I've danced with everyone I need to, I go out into the garden and sit down on a bench. I sigh and hake my head making my hair fall out of the bun it was in.
"I didn't think you could've gotten and prettier," someone says and startles me making me jump and sit up straight.
"Sorry, Duke I didn't know anyone was out here," I told him.
"It is fine Princess, I was just looking for someone to talk to and that someone was you," he smirked.
"Well you found me," I shrugged.
"I'm glad I did," he smiled.

So that was the first part of the series. You can comment who you want me to do next and if you want the reader to be the princess or the Boy to be the prince. Thanks for all the reads!! I love you guys!
-Fandom_Inc_