Eighteen

I was swimming in the ocean with a family of familiar looking seals. I looked around and saw a familiar looking seal was next to me. She looked at me and then swam to the surface. I followed her into the beach. I looked around and recognized it for the beach near my home. It was the same beach where something happened, I couldn't remember what. Something about coats and my eighteenth birthday.

A woman with fire red hair and ice blue eyes sat, naked, where the deal had just been. A coat of white fell around her legs. She looked at me with her familiar eyes and she moved her mouth but I couldn't hear what she was saying. All of sudden my vision swirled and blurred as a loud knocking resounded in my head.
♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♒️♑️♐️♏️♎️♓️
I shot off my bed as my mother came walking into the room. "Oh Branagh I am glad you're up, happy birthday my dear. Come on get dressed, we have a lot of shopping to do today for your party!"

I remembered what was today, my eighteenth birthday. Something was going to happen tonight but I didn't know what. The dream was fading and I wished I could hold onto it, for I felt it was important. I tried to hold onto what was left of the dream, what was left of my childhood since my father left. I knew that dream was a key to my almost forgotten past. I closed my door after my mother left the room and walked into my bathroom to shower and change. Something was going to happen tonight but what was still a mystery.