#006

The entire friend had come over to Kazuha's house as promised for a sleepover, they did stuff like any teenage girls would do on a sleepover, after a while everyone had fell asleep and Eunji was the only one awake, feeling bored, she decided to text Niki.
______________________________________

April 9
2:57 am

Eunji
are you awake

Niki Minaj
Yes but why are you
Aren't you supposed to be asleep rn or something you fetus

Eunji
i can't fall asleep
idk why
hence
i decided to text you
:D

Niki Minaj
Oh
Well, what were you even doing to stay awake this late

Eunji
im at a sleepover rn
everyone's asleep except me and im bored

Niki Minaj
That's sad

Eunji
can u not omg
i have a pretty fun life

Niki Minaj
Yeah and that is?
Reading comic books and getting into trouble for using your phone at class and missing assignments?
I wouldn't be surprised to even hear how many times you've been in detention, kid

Eunji
you know what nvm
gn niki

Niki Minaj
Goodnight?
read at 3:05 am

______________________________________

Niki was confused as to why you suddenly left, he didn't mean to seem rude. "Was that too harsh?" He thinks, shrugging the thought away, he tries to go back to sleep.

The next day Eunji tries to avoid Niki at school, not even texting him, Niki thought it was weird but didn't say much about it until he thought it was enough and texted her.
______________________________________

April 10
8:28 pm

Niki Minaj
Are you angry at me?
read at 8:29 pm

You do know that ignoring me won't help right?
read at 8:29 pm

Ykw, forget it, ill just ask jungwon where you live and come over

Eunji
WAIT NO DONT

Niki Minaj
So you finally decided to reply to me?

Eunji
fine i am angry at you but don't come over tf
my parents are home they'll kill me if they see you

Niki Minaj
Oh? is that so?

Eunji
niki minaj what are you thinking
whatever you are, don't
niki
NIKI
NIKI
jesus im gonna regret this.

______________________________________

You were right, you did regret it. You sat in your room, anxious about what he was gonna do, well that was untill you heard a knock on your window. Startled, you slowly made your way towards the window, picking up the closet weapon for your defense near you which was unfortunately a molang plushie that sakura gifted you for your 16th birthday.

You went towards the window, opening it and ready to swing the plushie at the person on the other end. Before you could, you see that it was a familiar face.

"Niki?" You say, shocked and still holding onto the plushie above your head as seconds ago you were about to plunge it at him.
Niki was amused by your actions, chuckling softly before nodding. "In flesh" He says with a smirk on his face.

"Well will you let me in now? It's difficult to stand out here on the roof" He says. "Plus was a malang plushie your only source of self defense? okay you definitely need some classes on self defense" He adds, climbing in through the window and into your room as you give him space.

"Niki what are you even doing here!?" You ask him, looking at him in disbelief.
"Honestly, I have no idea myself" He replied with a cheeky smile, awkwardly rubbing his nape. And that how you ended up with Niki spending a few hours in your room, talking and chatting. Crazy isn't it?