#007

7:34 am
[ Happy Tree Emo Friends ]

Eunji
i have a confession to make

Yuniin
At 7 fucking am?

Chaewon
That can be misunderstood

Sakura
CHAEWON

Chaewon
WHAT
I SAID WHAT I SAID

Kazuha
Eunji ignore them
Continue

Eunji
so uh
nikiknowswhereilivehesfriendswithjungwonandhecameoverlastnightandwespentafewhourstalkingandithinkimightlikehimidktho

Eunchae
Girl wtf
i had a stroke trying to read that

Eunji
CAN YOU NOT
IM HAVING AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS RN AND YOURE SAYING THAT

Eunchae
What happened to freedom of speech

Eunji
im sorry its just that i might like him but i don't want to like him 😭😭

Kazuha
Okay slow down
What I'm hearing is that you like him but you don't want to like him??
WHY

Eunji
YK
BC OF TAKI
also i don't know if i like him yet

Eunchae
i smell bs

Chaewon
Taki taki rumba

Yunjin
Jesus christ you broke up with taki over a year ago are you still not over him

Eunji
I AM
I SWEAR
its just that
im scared ;-;

Sakura
Don't be
Mama ain't raise no loser

Eunji
actually she did

Sakura
CAN YOU LET ME MOTIVATE YOU JESUS

Eunji
IM SORRY IM SORRY
anyways bye go get ready we're gonna get late for school

______________________________________

Suddenly realising about her feelings for Niki wasn't a good idea, not when you're supposed to meet him today and spent two hours with him for a project all alone. It was definitely a little awkward for you to be near him since you realised your ( not so secret ) feelings for him.

You tried avoiding him at school again, giving him small smiles and waves whenever he passes by untill it was after school and you were forced to sit with him for two hours for your project.

You both decided to meet up at the library to discuss. You sat away from him, Niki noticed this and tried sitting closer to you but to his dismay, you moved away again. Shrugging it off, he started doing the research before deciding that he had enough of the awkward silence.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked, taking you by suprise as you were interrupted from your reading time.
"No? why would you think that--" You answer, hoping that he doesn't see your nervous demeanour.

"You've been ignoring me ever since we came here and avoiding me the entire day at school" He says with a subtle pout. "Hm? I didn't do that--" You say, still pretending to read the book but you've lost all focus.

Niki frowns at your behaviour and holds your chin, tilting it upwards to see your face, not realising how close this action made your faces, you, of course, were blushing heavily as he did this.

"Why are your cheeks so red--" He asked with a confused look on his face. You quickly moved away from his touch, clearing your throat "Low fever, don't worry about it" You say, hoping that he buys your excuse.

Niki nodded at your words and went back to do his work and then you spent the rest of the time doing your project.

Over a period of time Niki and you grew closer and that's when you realised you do like him, but you weren't the only one realising their feelings for someone.

"Yoi Jungwon" Jake says, coming closer and putting his arm around the younger "Hi Hyung" Jungwon replied with a smile. "I've got a question for you, are Eunji and Niki like a thing?" Jake asks, walking along with Jungwon.

"Well as far as I know, no but they might become one soon, why are you asking though?" Jungwon replied. "Oh, do you know Daniel? Yeah I was asking for him, I'm surprised that you and her aren't a thing yet" Jake says, Jungwon raises an eyebrow at his response. "Hm? what do you mean by that?" Jungwon asked, listening closely.

"Well, to be honest, she's great girlfriend material, I'm just surprised that neighter of you both liked eachother since you guys knew eachother since childhood" Jake replied with a shrug. "Well I've got class now but I'll meet you after school, bye!" Jake tells the younger as he goes his way to class.

Jakes words hit Jungwon deep, did he really never like Eunji romantically? This thought made it impossible for him to focus in class untill he came into a final conclusion. Shit, he does like Eunji.