Chapter One

It's was summer and school was over my friend sam and I were walking to my house when suddenly I here a loud scream come from one of the houses near me. I stopped and said"did you here that." "Ya I did"said sam. We went to knock on the door but nobody answered so we let ourselves in. "We should search this place ill check the bedrooms and bathrooms while you search the halls and kitchen." "Agree" said sam. I went to check the bathrooms there were three bathrooms in this house because it's the same one as mine. First bathroom nothing, second bathroom nothing, third bathroom I found blogs in the sink and writing that said "go to sleep." "SAM DID YOU FIND ANYTHING" i yelled down the stairs. "NO" sam yelled. I checked the bedrooms, first bedroom nothing, second bedroom nothing, third bedroom I found a man lying in his bed with blood all over the sheets. I yelled "SAM." Sam came rushing up the stairs and when she got to the room she almost past out. Right when we were going to leave I herd a window open and saw a man with paper white skin, white hoody, black jeans, and a smile cut into his face, with long black hair and burnt eye lids. The man jumped out of the window and shut it behind him. Sam and I ran all the way to my house. When we got there tears started to well up and I started crying. I whoop whipped of the tears and went sixteen startups to eat. My mom noticed I was crying. "Honey are you crying cause your sister."mom said. Tears welled up in my eyes again. "It's ok" mom said trying to convert me. "Hey mom can sam spend the night" I asked. "Yes she can" mom said. "Thank you"i said. This was nice.