01

Giyuu's Pov:

I woke up by the sun light hiting my face. Sitting up on my bed and rubbing my eyes as I yaned. Getting of off the bed and went to take a shower and went to make breakfast before going to the meeting. I checked the time and I was already running late. I ran to the door closing it behind me almost breaking.

I arived just in time. Not even minutes I heared the twins. "Master has arived". All of us hashiras bowed down showing him respect. He then gave us his smile the one that can never be called a fake one and said. "Hello my children, it's a nice day, isn't it?". "Yes it truly is, master". Shinzugawa-san said. He really respected the master. But he wasn't the only one who respect him. All of us did. "Well my children". He spoke again. "You guys will be sent on missions in teams, that are: Tengen Rengoku and Obanai. Geyomi and Muichiro. Shinobu and Mitsuri. Sanemi and Giyuu." I could clearly see that Shinzugawa-san didn't like it. Master started giving us details about our mission. And I didn't like the start of it. Apparently me and Shinzugawa-san were supposed to be going to the village *** and aPpArEnTlY that village was my home village. The one I was born in. The one where I lost all of my family members. The one were I lost my dear sister. The one where I nearly died. The one that had villagers that would call me names. I was really angry about that. The fact that I needed to go back there. I was already having nightmares about it. I was cut of from my thoughts when I heared the master dismising us. We bowed down and left.

I walked out of masters estate. I looked down and tought. 'Am I mad or sad or happy? I honistly don't know anymore. I mean, that was where I was borned, that was where all of my family got buried. At least. . . I could vist them. . .?' And again I was cut off with my thoughts when Shinzugawa-san walked up to me. He looked anoyed. Like something aside the fact that we are teamed up together bothered him. "Hello, Shinzugawa-san" he looked at me with an even more annoyed look. "Are you okay? You look extra mad. Did something happen? Is it because you are teamed up with me?" I asked looking at him straight in the eyes. That only made him more annoyed, and he just said in his usual voice. "Get ready we'll go after an hour". And with him saying that he left.

30 minutes later and I reached my estate. I still had to pack my things. I'm not sure of how many days we are going to stay there. "I guess it's till we slaye that demon. I think we might stay there for about 5 days" I thought to my self and started packing my things. "But what will I do when I reach there? They'll definitely know who I am since Shinazugawa-san... Well I could ask him not call me by my name when we're there. I should stop thinking about that and foucs on finshing. I still need to reach there in about 15 minutes" I checked on everything and fastly went to were I'm supposed to meet up Shinazugawa-san.

"Your late" was the first thing Shinazugawa-san said when I arrived. At this point I didn't care. "Let's get going" he said way anoyed than he was at or after the meeting. The place is far but I think we can reach there by night. And we'll going to pass by the forest for the short cut and that would give us a high probability of meeting the demon there.

Just like I expected. We had to meet with the demons on our way. Right now we are fighting both the upper 4 and 5.

________To Be Continued________