Chapter 19

Matteo's P.O.V
I took a flight to Paris, where my uncle went to seal a deal with someone who was going to bring in huge warps of cash. In the middle of doing so, this bastard has ambushed him, and now I have to take my perfectly valuable time to go to him.

I took a turn to the right by his restaurant, but before heading in, I gave Dante a call.

"What?" He used a rough tone when answering, and I heard some panting in the background. Must be fucking or something.

"Watch it." I spoke calmly and I heard him take a long and exasperated sigh.

"Give our men a call and tell Blake to do a background check on Lucas." I then hung up, and I could picture him saying a list of cuss words. The thought of it makes me want to cackle.

I saw a bunch of men, and I saw the rings that saw our alliance. Yes, those are my men.

"Boss." My second in command acknowledged and bought me something that made me smile.

"Where is she?" I asked, and they showed me a location.

I furrowed my eyes in confusion. This was easy, too easy, suspiciously easy.

"Keep an eye on her and bring her to me, dead or alive. I don't care." I dismissed them, and they went on their way.

I looked at the building up ahead, and I strided in. Two buffed looking guys pointed their AK 47s at me, and I smirked.

***********************************
After taking the trash out I walked in. Nice establishment. It was technically a bar not a restaurant, it had a dark setting.

I noticed a figure but he was too dark to decifer. I walked over to him and he looked pretty handsome.

Dark hair just like mine, green eyes, a jawline which makes the shape of his face applicable. He slid a drink over to me, which I smelled.

"Relax. It's safe. I didn't make you come here to kill you." He smirked, and I raised an eyebrow.

It smells strong like tequila.

"Something to soothe you." He said, sipping the exact same drink he's drinking.

"No thanks." I roughly pushed the glass over to the other direction.

"Suit yourself." He shrugged, and I turned to look at him.

"Where's my uncle?" I asked in a demanding yet calm tone.

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down. Let's talk business first." He gave a light chuckle. His carefree attitude makes me sick to my stomach. He looks like he isn't afraid of anything.

"I have nothing to discuss with you. Just give me my uncle, or I will kill you. Simple." My face in stoney features.

"Bring the man." He snapped his fingers at another man.

My uncle appeared, and he had dried up blood on his head. His hands were slightly bruised, and he was limping.

"Now. Shall we discuss business?" His face now turning serious. No emotion was detected, not even an ounce.

"I have nothing to discuss with you." And as if my timing was perfect, they bought a petite figured girl who looks underfed and a little scrawny. She had green eyes and dark brown hair. She was beautiful. Too bad I might need to make an example out of her.

"Is this yours?" I asked as I gripped her hand harshly. How light she surprised me.

His face turned to a deadly expression, and I turned to look at my uncle, and his face turned pale white as he saw both Lucas and I looked at each other. That was oddly peculiar. My attention turned to the girl an then back to thr