03-Ice Cold Blood ❄️🌟

(3rd person POV)

Stelle rushed out of the museum and told March to keep an eye out for Gepard. She nodded and saluted as if she was a brave and mighty soldier in a war. Stelle sighed and ran off. She ran as fast as she could and eventually, made it to the front line. 

"Gepard!?" she cried 

There was no answer. She remembered everything that happened here. She shivered. She remembered when she, Serval, and the others had to fight Gepard. 

I wonder how anyone could still have a good relationship with someone who literally attacks you, she thought

"Gepard!?" she cried

Nothing

She began to worry even more. 

What if he was hurt? 

What if he was... dead!?

She felt a tug in her stomach. She felt the icy wind bite against her skin. 

"Gepard!?"

Still nothing

Was he deaf?

"Gepard!?" 

Never had she thought that silence could be so terrifying.

"Gepard!?"

"...*shallow breathing*..."

Suddenly, she heard soft breathing, as if someone was panting in pain.

"Gepard!?" she cried

"Stelle go! Take them with you!" a voice, which  sounded like Gepard's shouted

Them!? Who's them!?

She went through the gates and saw Gepard on his knees with his shield in his hands, protecting two children, a boy and a girl. The children were in tears, hugging each other, scared for their lives. In front of them was a Guardian Shadow.

"What happened here!?" Stelle cried 

"No time! Take them and go!" Gepard yelled

"But-" 

"Hey kiddos, go over to that lady-" Gepard cried under his breath before the monster struck a blow on his arm.

Gepard winced and the shield lowered just a bit.

The children ran over to Stelle and hugged her.

"W-what's gonna happen to Mr. Guard!?" the boy cried

"Nothing bad, okay?" Stelle said as she patted them

Can Gepard really hold on for this long? Don't guards usually go in groups!?

She really wanted to help him, but who's is going to make sure the kids are alright?

"Ta-daa!~ I am here!" a familiar feminine voice called

Suddenly, March leaped over and landed next to Stelle.

"Go help him, I'll look after the kids!~" March said, not worried at all

She put a spell(?) (idk what March's skill does to the characters) on the kids, protecting them

"Now you guys have pretty protection!~" March exclaimed to the children as Stelle ran over to Gepard.

(Stelle has her Preservation Path btw)

Stelle then pierced the monster with her sword(?) (idk what she carries with her). Then monster roared in pained, before fading to ashes.

"T-than-" Gepard said as he stood up...right before he passed out and fell .

I'm so sorry it took so long to add a new part! D:>