FEEDING TIME😈🍼

Why am I making this you may ask? Because I'm bored :)

⚠️🥵SEXY WARNING🥵⚠️

Reader POV:

I was sitting on the bench with my pookie dookie daddy bear Doffy. We were happily watching the sunset. I looked over to Doflamingo's massive arm. He's so muscular hehe!

Doflamingo looked over at me and smirked which made me look away blushing. He laughed and pulled me close to his chest.

"It's feeding time kitten." Doflamingo said hotly. He removed his shirt to reveal his massive plump tits.

"OMG really? ZADDY WADDY DOFFY-SAMA?!" I gasped twice. "WE'RE IN PUBLIC!!"

Doflamingo grabbed me and placed me in his big lap. I blushed and tried to calm down. "DOFFY PLEASE!"

His face contorted into a sharp frown when I didn't comply. He grabbed my head with his massive hands (that totally haven't been up my ass) and placed my face in between his breasts. "YOU ARE GOING TO DRINK MY CROP MILK AND YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE IT!"

"WAAAAAAAAA" I cried and then attached myself to his teat. "That's it, drink up love." I started drinking his red warm milky, it was yummy.

"DOFLAMINGO, STOP RIGHT THERE!"

The both of us jumped when someone started screaming at us.

We both turned to see..... TRAFALGAR LAW?!?!?!?😱😱😱😱

"YOU LET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE GO!!" He screamed

"YOU LET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE GO!!" He screamed. "Y/N IS MINE!!"

I turned to look at my pookie bear Doffy who looked shocked.

"FUCK OFF LAW, Y/N BELONGS TO ME!" Doflamingo snarled and covered me in his large shirt. I blushed and hid in it.

Doflamingo got up from the bench and walked up to Law who met him half way
The both of them started arguing over me.

OMG WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱