-10-

It's been a few months working for Alejandro, and it has gotten a little better. He's toned down the flirting and stuff, especially because I'm officially going out with Trevor now.

And yes, he knows my real name now. Another new couple: Jude and Laura. And to be honest, I feel like this is worse than Alejandro and Laura. Laura still gives me dirty looks no matter what I do. On the plus side, Sierra and I have gotten pretty close. Obviously not as close as I am with Courtney, but still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into work Tuesday morning and get to see Laura and Jude's daily makeout session. Kill me. I go to my office and begin my daily workload. About an hour goes by until I'm called into Alejandro's office for a surprise meeting, I suppose.

I'm relieved when I go in and find Sierra and other coworkers. I sit next to Sierra and quiet down as Alejandro begins speaking. He tells us that all of us are going to Venice for a work trip. I turn to Sierra and smile. I love traveling! The only downside is that I somehow got roped into going shopping for outfits for this trip with other coworkers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dreaded day of shopping has arrived. The people that I know are going are Sierra (thank god), Laura (ick), Jude, the girls from the club, and their boyfriends, I think? They mentioned they were bringing others, but I'm not sure their relationships with each other. Speaking of which, I had brought Trevor and Courtney along. Courtney because she's my best friend and we love to shop together, she has great style like me. And Trevor because he heard about the shopping trip and wanted to tag along, so I let him.

We get to the mall where everyone agreed to meet, and I shouldn't even be surprised, I see Alejandro standing with the group.

"Hey everyone," I say.  They all give me a small wave, and Sierra gives me a quick hug.

"This is my best friend Courtney, and this is my boyfriend Trevor," I tell them, motioning Court and Trevor forward.  They exchange greetings, and we go on in to shop.

We are all having a good time before we decide to hit one more store.  Alejandro had mentioned that on one night, we were invited to a party of sorts. 

And I happen to LOVE dressing up.  So when I saw the most gorgeous red dress, I knew I had to try it on.  Still, I turned to Courtney and Sierra and asked them about it.

"Absolutely!  That would fit your figure so well," Courtney exclaimed.

"Red does seem like your color," Sierra added.

I went into the fitting room to change as some of the other girls tried some dresses on too.  Seeing it on myself and in the mirror, I knew this was the right decision.

It was a long formal tank dress with a slit, low V-neckline, and it hugged my curves in just the right places.  I know I have a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean I wasn't not going to buy a dress that would make me feel incredible.

I walk out to show everyone.

"So, what do you guys think?" I ask, and give a small 360.

"Oh em gee Heather! You look hot," Sierra says excitedly.

"My god Heath," Courtney says.  "Red always looks so good on you."  A few coworkers compliment me and I feel good. 

I turn back and see Trevor staring, which I kinda liked.  But, I also see Alejandro looking at me.  He looks me up and down and I can't recognize the look in his eyes.  He seems to notice and looks away. 

Weird, but whatever I guess.

Trevor steps forward and puts his hands on my hips, pulling me towards him.

"It looks great, baby," he say, kissing my cheek.  I force a small smile.  I don't really like being called 'baby' but, it's okay.

"Trevor, you know I don't like being this touchy in public," I whisper to him, before pulling away.  "Save it for later."

He frowns a little, but pulls away. 

"Sorry babe."

"It's fine."

A/N:  LETS GO I DIDNT DISAPPEAR FOR FOUR MONTHS THIS TIME 🥳🥳  Again, no guarantees for next time, but I hope you guys like this chapter.  Ik it seems like Aleheather isn't showing, but I promise, we will get there eventually ;)
See you guys next chapter!!  I appreciate all your voted and comments, and obviously your views.  Love you guys 💓💓