Chapter 4

Etían woke up on the couch, covered with a blanket. He heard the shower running and then the water got shut off. Skylar walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Oh. You're awake." He said. Etían looked at the ground so Skylar couldn't see the heat rising into his cheeks. "Erm… yeah, I just woke up." 

Skylar smiled. "Just give me a few minutes to get dressed, and I'll make us some eggs." Etían looked up at Skylar's chest. He shook his head and sat back down on the couch. 

Skylar had known Etían was blushing, since he didn't really know how not to pay attention to everything around him. Skylar laughed internally. Well well well… He smiled.

Etían called out. "Skylar you're taking a lot of time just to make eggs..-" He said, and heard Skylar laugh so abruptly that he wondered what he was doing. He stood up and walked into the kitchen. As soon as he did, he saw eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hashbrowns, all set aside to cool off a bit. He stared into Skylar's face with astonishment. "How did you make all of this within fifteen minutes?" He asked out loud. 

Skylar smiled a bit and answered calmly, "I can do a lot of things within minutes." Etían had a thought appear in his brain, then shook his head. "I'll just grab my plate and make it myself." He said to Skylar, and did so, the silence in the room becoming heavy.

"Will you ever tell me anything about you?" Skylar heard Etían ask. He paused eating, the fork just on the edge of his lips. He set it back down on the plate and cleared his throat. 

"I'm kind of poor, so yeah… Uhh, you already know my name, so that's skipped. I love kids, if I'm being honest, I hate seeing kids cry, I just want to hug and spoil the hell out of orphans."