Episode 13 💞

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙩:18+ 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚.𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙩.

__________________________________

Zaid focusing on his file at his office.After moving from his hometown,he established his business here and working well.

His phone rang up.

Zaid:Mubashira how's doing?
Mubashira:Tum to yaha se move hoke apni dost ko bhul hi gaye.Itne salo mein ek yaa do dafa hi milne aaye.
Zaid:You know the reason why I moved from here.Madiha aur mere rishten ko age barane ke liye usko waha se lee aana bohot jaruri tha.Mera yeh faisla sahi bhi sabit hua.Yaha se aane ke bad hi woh puri tarha se mujhe apna payi hai.Humara rishtan majbut hua hai.Mein use waha lee aake mazi ki aziyat nahi dena chahta.Actually mein nahi chahta mazi kabhi humare bich aa jai.I know woh kabhi aayega nahi agar aa bhi jai to ungli hum par kabhi nahi uthega.
Mubashira:I know it's all because of your perfectly played the mind games.Waise Madiha ko woh aziyat tumne hi use diya tha don't forget that.
Zaid:I admit sab kuch maine kiya tha aur usme sath tumne mera sath diya tha because you want revenge.Khair jo hua so hua galat tarike se sahi lekin maine apni mohabbat hasil kiya hai. I'm not regretting.Lekin usko maine kabhi bhi zara si takleef nahi di.Kabhi mohabbat kam hua uske liye.Uske sath zabardasti is rishten ko taslim bhi nahi karai.
Mubashira:I know kafi arse se tumne usse mohabbat kiya tha.
Zaid:By the way maine suna tum kisi psychiatrist ki under treatment le rahi ho?
Mubashira:Ha der se hi sahi but I realised mujhe apni mental health ki bhi take care karna hoga.Jyada gussa karna is not good for my mental health.
Zaid:O I see!To tum manti ho apni is shortcoming ko ki tum gusse bohot jyada aata hai?
Mubashira:Tum shayed bhul rahi ho Zaid mein Mubashira jafar hu the perfectionist.Choti moti shortcoming meri perfectionist ko fade away nahi kar sakte.
Zaid:That's true.

After completing the office work,Zaid comes to home.Madiha decorates the dinner table.

Madiha:Aa gaye?
Zaid:Ha.Lekin itna sab kuch karne ki zarorat kiya thi Madiha.
Madiha:Ghar beithe beithe bore ho jati hu.Socha thori cooking kar leti hu.
Zaid:Is liye kehta hu mere sath office join karlo.Phir bore nahi hoge.We will spend a time together.

Zaid romantically coming closer her and she moving away.Finally he catches her and rubbing his nose on her cheeks.

Zaid:Join karlo office phir aur romance hoga.
Madiha:Aur kam ka kya banega?
Zaid:I can handle it.You know that I am a best businessman.
Madiha:Filhal dinner pe concentrate kare warna woh thanda ho jayega.
Zaid:Ha biwi ne bohot mehnat se banai hai.I should taste it.Mein fresh hoke aata hu.

After dinner Madiha sets up the bed and sits on there.Zaid completing work on his laptop,sitting next to her.He holds her hand and softly presses here.Then gives kisses.

Zaid:Mein kya soch rahi thi pata hai?Madiha:Kya?Zaid:We should think about our family planning

Madiha:Kya?
Zaid:We should think about our family planning.Now baby ke bare mein sochne ka waqt aa gaya hai.Kya bolti ho?

Madiha feels shy.

Zaid:Sharma kyun rahi ho?Baby nahi chahiye?
Madiha:Pata nahi.
Zaid:Yeh kaisa jawab hua.Ha yaa na mein bolo.
Madiha:Ha chahiye.
Zaid:To baby lane ki preparation karle.

She hides her face with her hands out of shy.He removes her hand and kisses on her neck.Takes away her veil and unbutton his kurta.He captures her lips and kissing her.

He makes her laying down and he comes top of her.He kisses on her neck passionately.

Zaid:I love you Madiha.I love you so much.

Turning off the light and undressed her.He kisses her all body.He goes inside of her.

Madiha sleeps in the arms of Zaid.

Next Morning.

Zaid left for his office.Madiha feels bored at home.She takes umbrella and goes to roaming around.She sometimes goes to walking nearby.In hilly areas it is easy to walk with the help of umbrellas.

Today's weather is nice.She feels very good to walk on such a day.How gentle the wind blows.Temperate surroundings.She comes to riverside area and surprised to see a familiar face.She never thought she would ever come face to face.Her heart beat goes up and recalling all the memories with him including his deceived.He also looks at her and said in a very low tone;

"Madiha".

__________________________________

Whoever wants to see Madiha with Zaid?

Share your thoughts.

Don't forget to vote and comment 🙏

FatehaJannat2