An Unforgettable Day

December 31st, 2006.
In Forks, Washington.
Today was the day we were supposedly 'fighting' the Volturi coven and everyone had already left but I hadn't arrived there yet.

But because I wasn't there doesn't mean I couldn't hear or see them.

"The red coats are coming, the red coats are coming..." I laugh under my breath at his childishness.

But then I see how close Jasper is to Rosalie and I smile knowing that they are both still there. After a while I got bored until I heard a voice.

"Bring the informer forward!!" I grew very angry and felt my power grow immensely stronger. I knew it was Irina and I was not letting her die and so I sped towards them and saw that they already had a torch lit.

But I caused them all to stop once they saw my figure in the sky. A bunch of black cloaks ran towards me but I killed them all.

While they were all stood there frozen in shock I grabbed Irina and got into the defensive stance I was in with Rosalie earlier, with Irina holding onto me

After the shock ended the king in the middle laughed like a child. "Your gift is magnificent!!" I hiss at him as he tries to come closer.

He instantly stops in his tracks and stares at my position with Irina, then he smirks. "Why are you protecting her?" I glare at him.

"Because she is my sister."

"Ah so are you a Cullen or a Denali..." He plasters a thoughtful expression in his face.

"I am neither, I despise the Olympic Coven." The kings all look intrigued even Marcus. But the four Elite guards also looked interested.

"Why do you despise them?" I was still holding tightly into Irina as I stared at the kings.

"Many, many reasons."

"So then why are you here as a witness?" I quickly shut that thought down.

"I am here to protect my family." He looked even more interested.

"Oh well then who is your family?"

"The Denali, Jasper and Rosalie." He then looked down at how Irina was clutching onto my shirt with a death grip.

"Ah I see that's why you protected her..."

"Indeed now may I return to my family so you may carry on with your trial..." I bowed my head in respects and If I didn't notice I would've notice the three kings smile in power. 

"Yes you may as the trial has already gotten off course." I nodded and sped back to the Denali's still holding Irina.

Irina had finally let go once she felt her sisters and she quickly hugged them, as I sped to stand in between and slightly in front of Rosalie and Jasper ready to protect them.