instagram live

Even though i'm not a viral youtuber myself, I don't even have a channel, I still have quite a following on Instagram and TikTok, from being in the triplets videos, and being known as their best friend.

I was now on instagram live with the triplets.

"Trinity, when are you being in another video with us?" Matt asks.

"As soon as you guys invite me." I laugh.

"I told you to fucking invite her Chris!" Nick yells as Chris hurts out laughing. "Chris was supposed to invite you to film with us tonight!"

"I forgot!" Chris laughs.

"Why do you guys keep letting him invite me?" I tease. "He can't remember shit!"

"Hey!" Chris gasps.

"Am I wrong?" I ask.

"Well-" Chris hesitates.

"She got you there Chris." Matt laughs.

Suddenly, Soup jumps on my bed, and walks in front of the camera.

"Soup!" Chris gasps.

"Oh my god Chris you're a literal child." Nick laughs.

"Where's Trevor?" I ask.

Chris turns the camera, and shows their dog Trevor.

"Trev!" I gasp.

"Okay okay, Trinity, are you down to film tonight?" Matt asks.

I knew there was no way I could sneak out tonight. Some nights I can, but my parents are on high alert sometimes, and that was now.

I wasn't public about my family issues, so I couldn't say the real reason.

"Uh, no I don't think I can." I say.

"Aw, why?" Matt cluelessly whines.

"I uh," I hesitate. "I need to finish uhm a project for school."

Suddenly, Chris texts me.

It wasn't long until the live ended

It wasn't long until the live ended. Chris would do anything to be with me when he thought there was any chance I wasn't safe. And it was no surprise that we've snuck Chris in and out of my bedroom window countless times.

My room is on the second floor, so he would have to climb onto a shed below my window, then onto the roof, and into my window.

I go sit out on the roof under my window waiting for Chris.

In the distance, I hear footsteps quickly hitting the ground, and look up to see Chris running down my road.

He runs onto my yard, and jumps onto the shed.

"Why are you running you dumby?" I giggle quietly.

"I was worried!" He laughs in a whisper.

He gets onto the roof, and he follows me inside. He closes the door behind him, and turns around, and before I could even say one thing, he was tightly hugging me.

Chris and I both had a love language of touch, and we didn't hide it.

"I'm sorry." I say into his chest.

"For what Trin?" He asks quietly.

"For making you come here." I say quietly.

"Hey, listen." He says calmly as he pulls away and looks down at me. Our height differences were extremely noticeable. "I chose to, okay? I was worried about you, I wanted to be here."

"What about filming with your brothers?" I ask.

"I told them I was coming, they understood." He replies.

"And your mom knows you're here?" I ask.

"Of course." He says. "She insisted on me coming even, she wanted me to check on you."

I smile at him, and he just hugs me again.

"Soup!" Chris gasps as Soup brushes against his leg, and he reaches down and picks her up.

"She missed you." I giggle as he holds the cat.

"I missed her too." He smiles.

"Chris?" I ask.

"Hm?" He replies.

"Can we watch a movie?" I ask as he smiles.

Chris POV

It wasn't long until she was asleep on my shoulder as we laid on her bed watching a movie on her laptop.

I look down at her and smile. The only times she was ever relaxed was when she was asleep, or with someone in my family.

It will never make sense to me how someone couldn't love Trinity as much as my family loves her, let alone her own parents. There was nothing wrong with this girl, not a single flaw in sight.

It was Friday night, and it wouldn't be a surprise if we spent the entire weekend together. That's how most weekends are.

I drift to sleep, with her on my shoulder, and her cat on my chest, and I couldn't of been happier.