Intro to the book!

This is exactly what the description of this book says: This whole book will be about what type of conversations I feel like the Slytherin boys (plus Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass sometimes) and my oc would have. Feel free to think of yourself as my oc. But my oc's name is Raven Lestrange, Bellatrix's daughter. You can dm me for conversation suggestions!

Now, I'm going to tell you guys the name of the group chat and the contact names each character will have.

The name of the gc (with all of them): Slytherin Royalty 👑
The name of the gc (without the girls, besides Raven): Slytherins do it best ;)
The name of the gc (with only girls, and Enzo since he's definitely one of the girls): The Girls 🤩
There are probably more groups I'll use, but I'll use these most.
Raven's contact name: Ray
Mattheo's contact name: Mattheo (sometimes Matt)
Lorenzo's contact name: Enzo
Regulus's contact name: Reggie
Theodore's contact name: Theo
Blaise's contact name: Blaise
Draco's contact name: Draco (sometimes Dray)
Tom's contact name: Tom (sometimes Tommy)
Pansy's contact name: Pans
Daphne's contact name: Daph
Astoria's contact name: Astoria (she won't be used much, I have it so Astoria and Raven aren't very fond of each other)
Harry's contact name: Harry (he won't be used much either, but not because him and Raven aren't fond of each other)
They will have emojis after their names sometimes too. There are also probably more characters I'll use but not as much as these guys.
Some chapters I'll type out, others I'll take use an app that I have and screenshot the conversation.
Chapters will come out as often as I can post them.

I hope you enjoy, lovelies!