chapter 1-The Reunion?

One brezzy afternoon, Kyle, a 17 year old boy, was over at his friends house, playing fortnite untill 2 am and lord knows what else they are doing, until Kyle had to leave, otherwise his mom wouldbeat his ass. He got his coat, his Phone and his keys, and headed home.
"Bye bro, I'll see you whenever" Kyle was on quite of a rush
"Text me when your home yeah? You know that my parents treat you like their own."
Kyle's house isn't far, he just had to pass a park and cross a street, and it's dark outside too, "what a great time of the day to get home."
"Shit, I need to hurry"
He continued to run and run until he saw someone

He saw a short Korean girl, with straight brunette hair and the most beautiful green eyes....Minyeon, just sitting alone at the end of the park late at night, reading a book. Kyle saw her with the corner of his eye and couldn't look away. Kyle was admiring Minyeon so much he almost hit a Lampost. He used to know her as they were in the same primary, but he just loved... Minyeon's clear face, small nose, and...

"Everything about her"

He is to obsessed. He had a big urge to go and talk to such a glory, but he just walked home, incase his mom found out that he sneaked out.

So he just ignored his temption of talking with her, and just rushed home.

As Kyle reached his front door, he slowly opened it with his keys, and crept through the hallway, to not wake up his parents. As he was tiptoeing through the hallway, he could hear his dad's loud snores, and the TV still on. Well they are quite loud Kyle thought to himself, and started to normally walk to his room.

Untill he found something on the table next to his door.
It was a small box, with some old patterns on it. Kyle dosen't recognise it at all. But there was a note next to it. Kyle couldn't really read it, as it was dark, so he took it in his room, and open the light. The box looked even older when seen clearer. It was almost falling apart. Kyle carefully put the box down, and looked at the small note that was next to it. The note was writen in a nice form of handwriting, all neat and tidy. The note wrote: This object went throughout many of our generations, be one of our c generations to still be holding it. Use what is inside carefully. Weird. Thought Kyle, but he isn't wrong. That is strange.

He took the old box and opened it.

In the box was....

"A k... knife?"