The trip to another dimension

(this takes place after the last chapter)

(3rd pov)

D: So wizard why do you want to come and see our home?

Ozpin: it made me think you might not believe me.

A.T: we know who you are Ozma our parents told us about you.

Ozpin was surprised that Qrow and Raven told them about him.

Ozpin: well let's say I want to see how many of you wield magic since I am curious how you all wield it and how many more are there.

H: everyone where we're from knows magic we just have different elements that we use you saw us all fight and our powers to win.

Ozpin: it seems so ah everyone is now here.

They then all turned and saw that everyone in Beacon was coming even some of the professors.

A: he ain't kidding that they want to come.

R: yeah come on lets get ready to board.

C: right alright everyone line up and only five get on the anchor and we will pull you up.

As everyone was doing as they were told some people got onto the anchor and got pulled up it may have taken a while but they did get everyone on the ship.

L: now then everyone here are some rules that we will tell you and make sure that you follow them OR ELSE.

Everyone looked at a board that was a hologram screen and showed multiple rules.

Board— rule #1 don't take anything from the ship it may be important rule #2 make sure to use something ask any one of the crew The crew are the eleprimals rule #3 if you want to enter someplace knock and wait for someone to allow you to enter rule #4 treat the people how you want to be treated thank you for reading the rules goodbye.

Coco: So they haven't changed a thing huh.

Jane: wait you have been in here before.

Velvet: of course, we are like family to them because we met them with Winter before.

Ilia: maybe can you show us around here, please.

Fox: well we can it's just be careful most of the stuff here is dangerous.

Cardin: pfft freaks like them making stuff that is dangerous that is hard to believe.

He then felt a barrel on the back of his head and the weapon belonged to A.

A: take it back and by the count of three I will shoot.

Cardin: you can't do it you don't have the guts.

A: three.

Cardin: come on stop with the taunting.

A: two.

Cardin: seriously stop.

A: one.

As he was about to say zero Cardin moved out of the way as he shot.

Cardin: what is wrong with you were you actually going to shoot me.

A: I said what my plan was so yeah respect everyone and they will treat you nicely if not next time I will make sure to hit you regardless of you dodge.

Then the comms started to sound off and then they heard D.

D: attention everyone we hope you are all inside the ship better sit down somewhere we are about to take off.

Edgar: come on guys let's go to the seating area so we don't fall down.

Iyarith: says much for you the first time we warped you stood up saying that gravity can't hold you back long story short you crashed into the juice bar.