Wallets

The Next DayMagic Parai Jones2:24 PmOmni Pov

The Next Day
Magic Parai Jones
2:24 Pm
Omni Pov

Magic laughed as her fingers moved faster against the joystick. She was over Kevin's house with Jake and Papa. The game was a 2v2. Kevin and Magic against Jake and Papa. Kevin and Magic were winning.

"Go!", Papa yelled slightly to his character.

"Both of y'all trash", Kevin said with a laugh. Jake reached over with one hand, trying to mess Kevin up. Magic scooted farther away so he wouldn't reach her.

"Don't be talking all that!", Jake said with a laugh as he slightly leaned over Kevin to reach Magic. Magic swatted his hand and laughed as he pulled back.

Kevin pushed Jake as his character made a slip-up. Jake laughed in triumph while Papa groaned. Magic scooted more to the end of the couch, putting her focus on the game.

"I'm a pro at this game, I could beat you anyways", Kevin bragged as Magic stood up, She had just killed Papa and Jake, who were both now on their last life.

"Hell yeah", Magic said loudly but quietly so Nina or Karen won't make her put a dollar in the Jar.

"Oh, my God, Kev, stop being a scammer and fuck you Magic!", Papa grunted out making Magic laugh as she began collecting more powerups.

(A.N.- I DONT KNOW WHAT GAME THEY WERE PLAYING, I JUST KNOW IT WAS A SHOOTING GAME SO YES I'M MAKING THIS UP)

"At least I ain't hackin'!", Kev argued back as Magic sat back down, her fingers still moving fast as she chased down Jake, who ran out of ammo. Unlike the trio next to her, she observed not only her screen but theirs too. So she can catch them slipping.

"Magic bro! I swear to god if you kill me", Jake warned playfully with a chuckle, he started to use his speed powerup and run around corners, closing doors behind him to slow Magic down. Magic smacked her lips since she lost him.

"Yeah im hackin your mama", Papa insulted, making Magic and Jake snicker a bit.

"Man, you just mad cause I got natural talent", Kevin argued back, with a cocky look on his face as he looked at Papa and back to the tv.

"Whatever", Papa said dismissively, before looking at Kevin, mouthing something. Kevin sighed with a nod. Magic caught it from the side of her eye but ignored it as she trailed an NPC that's worth 1,000 pts.

"So, Jake, what you been up to?", Kevin asked, in a subtle tone, to not raise suspicion. Kevin slightly glanced at Jake to see if he would react in some kind of way to the question.