Peaceful....

Thoughts- ' '

Speaking- '' ''

Memories- '' '' [ ]

SHOUTING

ANGER

Pressure, Pressure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did you say Barrow?"

"Heh Nothing" The so called Barrow said and slowly added under his breath "Yet"

"I suppose Barrow told you that your first lesson is with me and" He said glaring towards the Gods im training "Might i tell you that i might fall asleep so no one is to disturb me, got it?"

"Yes My Lord" They said in unison.

<Teleported to a room>

"Your first lesson with me will be about the powers that each of you specialize in. The physical performance of these powers will be done uring your lesson with Barrow in which I will be present as well." God Cale said with strictness in his voice as well as laziness.

"GoD you are someone who can cause someones death, atleast thats what people think. In reality you cannot kill them before they actually are to die you just somewhat watch over their soles but you have the power to make a vow of death, which if anyone breaks shall die or suffer other consequences." God Cale explained and GoD nodded.

God Cale also explained many other thing for the other 3 gods present.

"Keep this in mind that none of you can interfere in anything personally. Yes you can interfere indirectly but that too has consequences."

God Cale then started writing in mid air.

God

Gods are involved in the changes of the world and are unable to personally help but they can help in a different way by using people or items to interfere.

Gods are helpless in the face of fate. People who could overcome fate, on the other hand, did exist. 

Hence why gods love and cherish heroes, especially heroes who have escaped their fate. It is not necessary to fo so.

Gods can retire if their eternal tasks become too tough. When they retire, they lose their standing—which refers to a god's absolute authority over his or her domain. They cannot be termed gods if this occurs. They could give up their standing on their own or lose it if they break one of the world's rules. Since it's impossible for them to perish, they can just enjoy their retirement life, but some who have had it stripped away from them will regard retirement as a punishment. They will be the gods of that domain forever if they don't lose their standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thats that, learn this, make theories, I don't care." God Cale said before slowly drifting off to sleep.

He was woken up later by worried students who were saying that God Cale was sweating while asleep. He knew he had a nightmare but he decided to ignore it.

The lesson with Barow was rather nice except that GoW was better then the rest of the Gods in training when it came to combat, not better than God Cale and Barrow ofcourse.

These Gods in training were feeling welcome here and even though their teachers were strict, it was very obvious that they both cared about them. Also tge Gods in training slowly started shipping God Cale and Barrow, like even a fool could sense the chemistry between them!!!

"Motherfucking bitch"

Yep thats normal.

Thats just God Cale cussing at his student, GoD. While an injured God of Despair is smirking

Perfectly normal.

Ooo look Barrow beating the shit out of GoW because GoW challenged Barrow.

Sun God is just looking at them blankly, Yep this happens everytime but its welcoming. Every Chaotic thing here is fun.

Isn't it peaceful

Too peaceful....

//////////////////
HOW LONG WILL YOU HIDE YOUR LONELINESS GOD CALE
/////////////////

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was rushed asf soo don't blame me if its bad.

And uh there is a lot too uncover in this story so although the chapters may be short (like Levi) there will be a lot of them or there might not be honestly idk we all will be uncovering everything together.

Words- 657