Chapter 2

^^ Image above is Caydin. Enjoy the chapter.

Walking into his house I realized that I had moved into a rich neighborhood.

"I realize it's not that clean but it's good enough." Kian said as we walked into the living room.

"Definitely you should see my room back home it's a mess."

I turned in a circle scanning the place before my circle came to and end and my face was back at Kian.

" Well thanks for letting me come in but I have some shopping to do."

"It's cool you can stop by whenever you like."

"Ok thanks... Quick question. Where exactly is the mall?"

He laughed a little. "Wait here I'll be right back."

When he came back down he had his jacket, wallet, and phone. He just walked out the door and started walking over to my house.

"Well let's go my cars in the shop so we're taking yours."

"Oh, ok than."

I walked up after him. "Let me just grab my purse and we can go."

I opened the door to the mud room grabbed my keys off the bench then headed back outside. Kian was waiting outside in the driveway.

"Nice car. What is it?"

"Fair warning I don't know about cars. I'm guessing this is a Chevy. "

"Your guess is correct."

"Ok phew that would be awkward if that was wrong."

I went over to the drivers side and got in. Starting the car it came to life and started blasting Fall Out Boy. I quickly turned it down hoping I didn't just burst my neighbors ear drum. He was unfazed in got in the car.

"Ok so to get to the mall you need to back out of the driveway."

I dead panned "No shit Sherlock."

So I backed out and started driving.

"Where to?"

"Take a left at the next stop light and then follow the signs that say ' THIS WAY TO THE MALL'."

I did what he said and managed to make it to the parking lot. He had fallen asleep about 2 minutes in. I gently shook him.

" Kian, kkkiiiiaaaannnnnn wake up."

That didn't work. Ok Plan B. I reached over to the radio and turned it up all the way.

"HOLY FUCK TURN IT DOWN! "

I slowly turned it down and got a look at his expression. It was priceless.

" You had 100 points I'm docking 70."

I just shrugged it off.

"Ok so I'm gonna go shopping now you can stay here."

"Nah Vans is having a sale."

So we walked inside. While I was following him to Vans I saw a Fye shop and I'm pretty sure looked like a crazed fangirl. When I turned back around to start following Kian I realized I had lost him.

"Oh come on."

At this point I remembered that I actually needed to get stuff so I just wandered around looking for clothes and shoes and stuff.I knew at one point I'd see him again so it was all good.

Walking through all the stores I got what I needed ,stopped for a couple of snacks ,then remember I needed to apply for a job . So I walked around again until I saw this store called Hot Topic.It looked chill so I went ahead and went inside. It was awesome. They had stuff from Disney, Dr.Who, Bands, it was my paradise.

After I stopped ogling I went to the cashier which conveniently had no line.

"Hi my name is Alice Bently and I was wondering if I could apply for a job here?"

The cashier, who's name was Caydin, told me sure and went to the back to grab a form real quickly. When he came back he handed me the form and told me good luck. I then left the store with a small grin on my face.

Now to find Kian.

He said he was going to the Vans shop so hopefully he's still there. I thought.

My mall adventure than led me to the shop within 5 minutes and Kian was no where to be found.

Maybe he went back to the car, yeah for sure.

So the next stop was the parking lot. I exited the mall to find him, yet again, asleep in the passenger seat. I went around front and opened the door placing my bags in the back seat. I reached into my purse and took out my keys than placing them into the ignition and turning the car on. I poked Kian and he woke up.

"Wakey wake eggs and bake."

He just mumbled and then went back to sleep.

Hopefully I could get back to the neighborhood.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hello Dear Reader,

You have made it through chapter two thats great. Please help yourself and continue reading this book as I update it. Yes, I do realize school is out but I am an avid volleyball player and am doing lots of camps so updates might be a bit slow. Enjoy your summer!

QOTC (question of the chapter) - What's your favorite store? Mine is Hot Topic

Comment QOTC ideas and your answers!

Love,

Alex xoxo