Chapter 1

Please read my note at the end ~^~

          I drove away,I don't know how far it was all I knew is that is was far.I stopped for gas a couple of times paying for it with a debit card with over $3,000. I had been saving up for this for two years working three jobs,but only a week ago I had to opportunity to actually do it.That is run away.I'm not going into detail.I had already bought a house in full in LA with the money I got from my inheritance,everything was planned out. So when I showed up to my new address I didn't exactly plan to see a mansion.This was twice the size of what I saw on the preview but I was ok with that considering it came at a pretty good price. I walked over to the doorway and was almost to scared to walk in, but I did.

           To my left was a spacious room which I guessed was the dining room.To my right the mud room which had a hallway that led to the main part of the house that consists of the kitchen,living room, office, game room, master bedroom, room 2, room 3 , and the guest bedroom.

            I headed down a corrider to the master bedroom and walked into what almost looked like a hotel room.I tossed my duffel bad into the closet and moved towards the curtains.Pushing them to the side I was greeted by a patio that connected to the backyard and pool. I was in love with something other than food.

             After staring outside for a couple of minutes I headed towards to shower to clean of the smell of traveling from Houston, Texas to Los Angeles, California. I sat under the water and just let it rinse my troubles away, I don't know how long I was in there all I know is that when I came out of my haze of pure bliss I was greeted by Antartica cold water. I stepped out of the shower and changed into my Stressed shirt, a pair of lightwash,ripped jean shorts and white converse. I take out the hair dye and get to work,since new beginnings means new image.As I blow dried my hair I turned on the TV to be greeted by my face plastered on the screen.

            "BREAKING NEWS. Hotel tycoon John Acacia's daughter Alice Acacia has been reported missing. If you have any current info on her whereabouts please contact the police. If you give information and it gives the exact location of her whereabouts than there is a cash reward offered by her father of $1,000,000."

          I shut the TV off abruptly and lied on the bed taking deep breathes but the memory still came.

Flashback

"Jake get back! What are you doing?"

"Oh calm down Alice calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to give you an opportunity."

"Jake you need to stay back do not get any closer or I swear I will scream bloody murder."

"Oh I know you won't do that. Your just a little girl."

"I'm not little I'm 18!"

"Well than prove it. Lay down on the bed and take your pants off."

"Umm... how about hell no!?"

"Oh come on loosen up we are just going to have a bit of fun."

By this point I realized that he had backed me up to the corner. I had no where to go.He got closer and closer then to close.

"There we go Alice don't worry."

I worried, and in a fluster of panic I sung my fist at him and hit him right square in his jaw.

"Ow ow ow ow ow owie owie ooowwwwww."

Flashback Ends

I sat up and looked around to find myself in the same spot on my bed. I stood up and walked out of the room and out the door to the front porch. There I put my hands on my knees and tried to breathe. Taking about a 1 minute break it was all I needed.Taking  my hands of my knees and walking around, realizing I was probably making a circle in the grass.I walked over to the neighbors house. Taking one or two breaths before knocking on the door hoping whoever my neighbor was they did not see my mental break down. It took a couple seconds but someone answered. "Umm hi my name is Alice I just moved next door and just wanted to introduce myself," I said a little bit shyly.

"Umm well ok why dont you come on in."

"Thanks."

"My name is Kian by the way. Kian Lawley."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

HELLO dear reader,

I just wanted to let you know I love you because you are reading my book. This is my first fanfiction so dont be a judgemental person. NO Andrea Russet is not in this book (unless you know you guys comment on how she would be in ) .Also updates will be as often as I can.

Anywho tootaloo hope you have/had a amazing day,

love Alex