Lead up

"I don't understand why this is all a big deal!
I've interrogated him before, haven't I?!" Natasha groans in frustration.

She had interrogated a certain multi dimensional war criminal the last time he was caught.
Why couldn't she do it now?!

"It's not personal, Nat.
It's just that...well, last time things didn't go so smoothly.
Maybe we should let someone else have a crack at interviewing him." Rogers attempts to explain, but she isn't moving a muscle on this.

She is the best at her craft, after all, no one can deny this.
Not a god, not a super solider, and especially not Clint!
However, at the moment, all of them with the exception of Bruce seem to against this at the moment.
This, of course, quickly leads to Stark and Rogers arguing over who would be the better candidate for interrogation.
Was it even wise to send just one person?
It was just like last time all over agin...the avengers arguing about something so utterly trivial...
Like a pack of dogs squandering over the meat of a rotting corpse.
...speaking of which.

Nick Fury streams this over a monitor, watching it intently...after last time, he seems to know better than to engage in such nonsense.
As such, he makes a call to an old ally.