Unexpected Company

Jimin P.O.V
I strolled down the beach, letting the sea breeze hit my face. It was relaxing. This beach had always been my favourite place to be alone, to think about my problems. I glanced at my watch, squinting to see the numbers shown on it.
11.23pm
Oh well. An image of my ex girlfriend formed in my mind and I let out a sigh. Why did I even date her, when I had absolutely no feelings for her? Aish. I hated the fact that I am gay. Yes, I love guys and not girls, I just date them to make myself seem normal. No matter how hard I tried to accept girls, nothing seemed to work for me. Sometimes, I wish I was normal so that I don't have to be so careful about my love life, and I don't need to date people I'm not in love with just for show. I doubt I would ever find someone like me. Groaning at that thought, I sat heavily on a bench and pushed my fingers through my thick, black hair. That's when I realised I wasn't alone.
*hic* *sniff*
I glanced at the other end of the bench. A young boy was covering his face with a tissue in one hand, wiping away his tears. A half empty tissue box sat beside him while he threw tissue after tissue into the rubbish bin.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
The young boy looked up and I swore my heart skipped a beat. Huge, puppy eyes, beautiful lips and a tear stained face. He was simply a masterpiece created by the Heavens.
Park Jimin, what's wrong with you?
The boy cried harder.
"I hate this world... everyone hates me."
I was startled by his response. I didn't know what to say, so I just shifted over to his side and attempted to pat his back. Little did I expect him to slap my hand away, standing up immediately.
"Yah, everyone hates me. Stop pretending."
With that he grabbed his tissue box and walked away, leaving me shocked and a little heartbroken.
"Hey! If we are fated to meet again, please don't walk away like this!"
I called after him desperately. He paused for a while and turned back slightly, before continuing to walk.
I sighed and grabbed my back, deciding to head home.
I really hope to meet you again.

A/N
First fanfic! A little short but I'll be updating soon :) Do support this story by leaving comments and voting!^^