BTS

Jungkook P.O.V
Jimin is retuning to me. Part of me wanted to punch him for taking his own life, but I can't deny I wanted him by my side. As his feet touched the ground, I ran to him and tackled him with a massive hug. All the unshed tears I held in for so long spilled out as I felt the warmth in his embrace. No words could express how much I missed him, or the pain I felt when I saw him living in agony when I left.
"Pabo, why did you do it?" I cried.
"Because... I love you. I can't live without you." Jimin whispered gently in my ear, planting a soft kiss on my neck. I pulled back from him slightly and gazed at his beautiful eyes. Slowly, I leaned forward, returning his kiss. Our lips fitted perfectly like puzzle pieces, our hearts moulding together into one. I felt Jimin smiling subtly before pulling back. Laughing, I tugged at his hand, pulling him past the gates and to the place I stayed in. Jimin's eyes widened at how beautiful and clean this place was. Suddenly, his bright eyes turned sad. "Kookie, I feel bad for Taehyung and Hoseok. I wonder how they are doing now." Pulling him to a mirror, I touched its cool surface and an image of them appeared. Both of them were hugging each other, sobbing as Jimin's body was carried away by the paramedics. One of them handed Taehyung the note Jimin wrote and he cried even harder. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek and I quickly brushed it away, looking at Jimin who was doing the same thing. The image faded away and we sat in silence. "Jimin, they will get over it soon. Give them some time." Jimin nodded and scooted over to hug me. A knock on the door distracted us and I walked over to open it revealing Jin, an angel that took care of me for the past few days. I invited him in and he smiled at Jimin, who grinned back. Both of them exchanged greetings and soon all three of us were in the kitchen, with Jin cooking up a feast for all of us. Glancing at Jimin, I felt so lucky to have him with me. He was the best thing that ever happened and nothing could seperate us now. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I kissed his cheek and laughed as Jin turned around, looking at us with his big round eyes.

Jimin P.O.V
As soon as I met Jungkook, I knew he was the only one I wanted. Now, in this peaceful place, I could spend an eternity with him and give him all the love he was deprived of. Standing in the kitchen with our new friend Seokjin, I felt a sense of joy being with people I could call my loved ones.

~Decades later~
Knock knock. I sat up slowly, ruffling my messy hair. Jungkook lay beside me, still sleeping peacefully. I slid out of bed, opening the doors to find two familiar faces standing in front of me. "HOSEOK! TAE!" I screamed and lunged at them, squashing them under me. They laughed, trying to wriggle out. Behind me, Kookie had already woken up and jumped on top of all of us, making poor Hoseok at the bottom of the pile groan in pain. We collapsed to the ground, laughing uncontrollably. "YAH PARK JIMIN. You have no idea how upset we were when you left us." Taehyung scolded angrily. "I know, I'm sorry." I said softly. Taehyung grinned and patted my back. "Well thanks to you, Hoseok confessed to me while trying to calm me down." He laughed as Hoseok turned red. "Yo guys, I brought new friends!" Jin's voice distracted us. A boy who looked like he just woke up and a cool looking guy wearing shades appeared behind him. "Oh, you brought new friends too!" Jin exclaimed as he sat down with us. "Hello, I'm Hoseok!"
"Taehyung here!"
"I'm Jimin!"
"Hey, I'm Jungkook!"
"Yo I'm Jin, Seokjin."
The sleepy looking boy grinned and spoke. "I'm Yoongi, you can call me Suga."
"I'm Namjoon, also known as Rap Monster." The guy removed his shades and smiled at us.
"Hey, we should create a group name for all of us." Rap Monster suggested.
"Yeah!" We exclaimed excitedly. A buzz filled the air for a long time, before Suga jumped up and screamed "WE ARE BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!"

A/N
Heres the sequel! Hope you like it! Although this story is already complete, don't forget to comment and vote for the other chapters if you haven't^^ Thank you!!