Dean Portman

Request for- anahiiiin
Y/n and Dean are dating and they just beat iceland and they all go out to celebrate afterwards.

Third person Pov-

"The ducks was the the puck they're still down by a goal they're back in their own zone I don't know why they're not moving it up to centre ice they have to attack the clock is ticking Iceland with a one goal lead" "alright Guy now!" Coack Bombay shouted "here's Germain in his own zone Germaine gives it to Mendoza. Mendoza goes behind the nett starts up on the attack Mendoza drops it back to- to Goldberg? He gave it to the goaltender Goldberg wait , it's not Goldberg! Tyler with it Tees up the puck with the knuckle pick! Tyler with the knuckle puck ties the game with no time left on the clock"

Y/n's pov-

Tyler Scored we tied! We all skated out of the bench area and start to cheer while surrounding Tyler we all head back to the bench getting ready for the shoot out coach puts Julie in goal and we all wait as gunner gets ready to shoot . He shoots and we all wait to see if Julie caught it or not she gets up and she caught it! We've one we beat Iceland . They all come over to us and we all shake hands out of respect for eachother I look around for Dean but I can't find him anywhere I slightly scream when I feel myself getting picked up from behind I look slightly behind me and instantly notice the eyes that were staring right back into mine "we did it babe we've one!" He spins me around and pulls me into a kiss it was short but still amazing I smile at him and we both skate over to our team .

Time skippppp

Were all sat around a campfire Goldberg accidentally set his marshmallow on fire and we all just started to laugh when averman started to sing we are the champions by queen as Dwayne was playing it on the guitar we all started to join in "And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share sand kicked in my face but I've come through" dean and Fulton both got on their knees singing as I just laughed at both of them and joined in on the singing. "And I need to go on and on and on~ we are the champions my friends and we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions no time for losers because we are the champions of the world~I've taken my bown and my curtain calls you brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it I thank you all but it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise I consider it a challenge before the whole human race and I ain't gonna lose (And I need to go on and on and on) Just go We are the champions my friends and we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions no time for losers because we are the champions of the world~ We are the champions my Friends and well keep on fighting till the end, oh we are the champions we are the champions no time for losers because we are the champions. Afterwards we all went to our houses I was walking down the road with Dean "hey can I come round yours tonight my mum's working until like 5 or something" I asked him while looking up at him , he looked down at me and smiled "sure my dad and mum are on a date though so it'll just be us is that alright?" I nodded at him "yea of course" we headed to his house and walked upstairs into his room and he gave me one of his hoodies and a pair of jogging bottoms we both got changed and layed down on his bed cuddling eachother " do your wanna watch a movie" he asked "yea sure you can pick" I layed my head on his chest as he put a movie on his TV and we just fell asleep while watching movies and embracing eachother.

Words-715