🧼clean up🧼

This one shot contains  lemon/lime, don't watch if you may become uncomfortable.

JAKES POV
My last period bell just rang and now I'm heading to the music room to help Hailey clean up. Sean was absent today because he caught a cold and Hailey offered to take his role for today but I have nothing else better to do, so I'm gonna keep her company.

As I walk in, I see Hailey cleaning the floors with Sean's most precious item, his "broom". Hailey had headphones on and was so focused on cleaning she didn't even notice me.

I shut the door behind me, I was about to speak up but nothing came out. Hailey looked so.. beautiful. I wish I could just stand there and admire her for hours. Her hair, her hands, her smile. She's perfect. Perfect in a way I never saw anyone else as.

While I was daydreaming away, Hailey finally got notice of me. "Oh hey Jake!" She said as she took off her headphones and set the broom aside. I knew I was blushing, which caused me to stutter a bit. "O-oh! Hi!.. sorry, I zoned out for a minute. But anyways, I came here to help you clean. I have nothing else to do anyway." Hailey paused. She knew something was up. "Do you wanna actually clean or do you just wanna spend alone time with me?~" She said in a flirtatious tone. I blushed a little, but I also wanted to flirt back. "What do you think? Princess~" She immediately got flustered. Gosh, she looks so cute when she does. "Hey! I thought I told you not to call me that!" "Cmon Hailey, you know you like it.~~" I said in attempt to flirt. "Whatever. " She replied as she grabbed the broom again and started cleaning.

"What can I do to help?" I asked. "Well I pretty much cleaned everything, and I'm almost done with the broom so you can leave if you want." She said. I barely heard her because I was too busy staring into her beautiful grey eyes. Its feel like when they stare into mine, they go together perfectly, like a puzzle sort of. I don't know if that made sense, but all I'm trying to say is, Hailey is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I would do anything just to call her mine, but there's no way she would like me back. After all I've done to her, i don't even deserve being her friend- let alone being her boyfriend. But I'm so so grateful she and the others forgave me, because if they hadn't, I would've been a hot mess.

"Hello? Earth to Jake?" "What? Oh I'm sorry- I must have zoned out again." Hailey raised one of her eyebrows, I could tell she was confused, but also catching on to something. "Why do you keep zoning out? What's on your mind? Jake, you're my bestfriend you can tell me anything." Hearing those words made me feel so comforted.

"I-I.. think I like you. You're just always on my mind. Trust me, I want to listen to what your saying but.. your beauty just keeps distracting me. And it's not just that- it's everything about you. There's nothing about you I would change. I think you're jaw dropping, and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Your features are perfect, and even the way you move makes me more attracted to you. You don't have to like me back if your pressured, but I just want you to know, Hailey. I love you."

Hailey looked like she was at a loss for words. Like she could only speak with her actions. And she did speak with her actions. She stared at me for a second then kissed me. I was leaned against the wall and her hands were around my neck whilst my hands were around her waist. It all just happened so fast. But how could I complain? The girl I've liked for what seemed like forever was kissing me. It felt like heaven. Her scent made me feel so comfortable. Her lips tasted so good. And she was an amazing kisser. Her lips just felt so right against mine. As the kiss deepened, I could hear moans coming from her. "J-Jake.. mm.." We were both running out of breath so we had to pull away, but it was the best kiss of my life. As we were panting for breath, I looked into her eyes and without a second thought I said "I love you Hailey." "I love you too dork."