Part 18

1 week later...

I was sitting on Ryan's lap, we were in his office alone. So I decided to sit on his lap while he did his work. "Baby I'm hungry" I mumbled he looked at his computer for 2 more sec. "You want the maid to bring a snack"? He said rubbing your thighs "y-yeah" I said smiling he called the maid and she bought me a fruit bowl. My favorite kind. I smiled and starting eating is happy. "My girl happy"? He said kissing my cheek. I nodded yes then I gagged. I held my hand into my mouth about to throw up.

I ran to the bathroom throwing up. This is embarrassing. I felt Someone rub my back and pull my hair up. "Rayan go away this is embarrassing" I said throwing up more. "No it's not let it all out" he said rubbing my back more. After a bit I stood up and started brushing my teeth "you okay" he said standing next to you. "I'm b-better" I say washing my mouth.

The thing was I was throwing up for the past 2 days but this is the first time Rayan seen it. "You rest and ima finish up work hm"? He said concerned "umm Maya needs a consult at work but I promise it will take 10 minutes" I said putting my shoes on "okay but go with the driver" he said going back to his office.

I rush up to Maya. "I think I'm Pregnant" Mayas eyes widen "what no way does Rayan know"? I look at the floor "n-no I wanna confirm it" I say Maya did a ultrasound sound. "Your 1 week pregnant" she said wiping the gel off my belly. I hugged her "How am I gonna tell Rayan? What if he's not ready?" I fidget with my thumb and Maya touches my hand "you'll be fine." I take the ultrasound picture and go home.

I see Ryan worried on our bed. He sees me and hugs me "Are you okay"? He said I took a deep breath. I Sir him in the bed and stand across him "listen to me, I don't know how your gonna react but try to be calm" I said opening my purse and showing him the ultrasound picture he was confused "what's this" he looked at it "I-I'm pregnant Rayan" his eyes widen "I'm gonna be a dad"? He said in shock I started tearing up "y-yeah" he stands up and walks up to me "look if your not ready I can raise the baby on my own" he hugged me after I finished my sentence he stroked my hair "I'm gonna be a dad" he whispered "your gonna be a dad" I said back he looked at me "a-are you okay"? He said looking at me and wiping my tears "y-yeah"

He started jumping and yelling "IM GONNA BE A DAD WOAAHHHHHHH" i started giggling "how far along are you" he mumbled "a week" I said his eyes widen. "Woah, we have to tell everyone at dinner. Remember we have a dinner with your and mine family tonight" shit I forgot about that. "Your right, I'm gonna go shower" I said leaving "you need help" he said. Clearly he was nervous. "No Rayan. I don't Need help showering" I laughed closing the door.

20 minutes into the shower Rayan walked back in and I covered my body quickly "are you okay"? He said worried "Rayan I'm naked and yes I'm fine" he sat on the counter "their nothing I haven't seen Alison" he said all annoyed I showered and got out in a towel "you know I can't shower in peace if your watching me" he got off the counter and kissed me. He left the bathroom and let me change but getting ready the smell of my perfume made me throw up again. I threw up in the toilet and Rayan put my hair up. Gosh he was fast. He rubbed my back. "Your fine" he mumbled rubbing my back

I got up and brushed my teeth again groaning. "What's wrong"? He asked "throwing up so much is annoying and Tiring" I said wiping my mouth I was wearing a long floral maxi dress. And white sandals my hair was in a bun and I had simple makeup. He grabbed my hand and looked at me up and down spinning me and slapping my ass then kissing me. Making me giggle "your so fucking hot, even when your pregnant and throw up 5 times a day" he said kissing me again. "Your so sweet" i say going to to the car.

The restaurant we went to was huge and out table was huge with all the people my parents and brothers were their Ryan's parent and sister were here too. While everyone was drinking wine my mother in law offered. "Honey you want some" she said grabbing my cup

"N-no I'm fine" I say "you sure it's your favorite" she says "um mom and everyone we have to tell you something" I eat nervously. And look up everyone is confused "Alison is pregnant" he said to everyone.
Everyone looked at me and shocked and started cheering in joy. "Aww oh my god" my mother in law said. Both of my parents were crying of joy and my brothers came up to Rayan and hugged him shaking hands and kissed my head. "You got this" each of them said. I smiled and gaged again looking at Rayan. "Excuse us" he said going to the bathroom where I threw up again. After 2 minutes "I'll freshen up you go eat" I say re assuring him

He agreed and left. "Sorry she had a small issue" he told them "I can understand" my mom spoke I came back and sat down. Everyone started asking me questions and congratulated me. After an hour we left and got home. I was so tired I laid in bed with my dress and sandals on. Rayan came and saw me and chuckled. Not funny. He sat at the end of my feet and took my Sandals of massaging my feet. I let out a relief moan and Rayan chuckled. "Come on let's get you dressed" he said picking me bridal style and putting me on the counter. He pulled out my tank top and sweatpants and took my dress off and put me in my pajamas.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Fuck I was horny. These pregnancies hormones weren't a joke. I kept kissing him and I think Rayan Realized I was horny. "Is my girl horny" he said in the kiss smirking "mhm" I mumbled and he picked me up and put me on the bed. "These pregnancies hormones are good" he said kissing me more. I sat up and he looked at me confused "or you changed your mind"? He said "I'm pregnant.." I said looking at him he smiled "yes sweetheart" he said cupping my face and kissed me. "I'm pregnant" I mumbled and started crying.

He looked at me confused "are you okay"? He asked putting my hair behind my ear. I smiled "is it okay if we don't"? I mumbled he kissed me "of course love if you wanna sleep we will sleep, im not gonna force you to have a sex with me" he said laying down and opening the sheets so we can cuddle and i started crying again. He started laughing at me.

"What happened love" he said holding my hand "you. Your to perfect I don't deserve you" I cried more he chuckled and wiped my tear. "Your so beautiful sometime i don't even think your real, I'm so lucky to have you." He said I smiled and went to bed. A few hours later I woke up around 3am hungry. I was craving ice cream and hot Cheetos so I snuck downstairs to the kitchen and quietly got my food and sat at the dining table and was enjoying it. When I heard someone clear their throat I turn around to see Rayan. Fuck.

"Alison what are you doing up so early" he sits next to me saying that in his tired voice was so hot. "E-eating" I smiled