Chapter 3: a good father figure

[Narration]

"Peekaboo"

Lily flinches, she stares at Satoru for a moment and laughs. Satoru sneakers and covers his face

"Oh where am I? Where am I?"

She blinks waiting for Satoru to show his face. He uncovered his face with a smile on his face

"Peekaboo"

She laughs again and he laughs along with her, Lily just turned 4 months old a week ago so his expecting her to start crawling because she recognizes object permanence.

"Heh lets get you out of that crib so you can crawl around"

He set her down to the mat in the middle of his room, the mat was given by Tensie since his father didn't want to give Lily anything she can crawl on.

"I am not obligated to give that thing a mat, let the thing crawl on the floor. Food, clothes and diapers is all she needed and nothing more"

Satoru sighs remembering his father's words earlier. He watches Lily as she tries to crawl, he smiles at this.

"That's it you can do it sweetpea"

He yawns softly he didn't get any good night sleep for a week due to Lily's sleep regression. He rubs his eyes trying to stay awake, darting his eyes to the clock '9:39 am' his waiting for his private teacher to show up.

"Well she's late...."

Lily successfully crawled through the mat making him clap for Lily's achievement

"GOOD JOB SWEETPEA! YOU CAN CRAWL!"

He says excitedly then he heard a knock on the door. The door opens revealing his teacher, Ms. Tamayo.

"Oh I'm so sorry for being late Gojo. Traffic is bad today"

"It's fine Sensei"

Ms. Tamayo has purple eyes with black hair that really compliment her eyes along with her fair skin, she's not apart of the clan which his grateful for. She's just a private teacher for those who are homeschooled from other clans.

She looks at Lily and smiles warmly.

"My my she can crawl now"

"YEAH! I'm so happy she can crawl now!"

She chuckles, she wanted to hold Lily but was strictly told not to pamper her by the head of the clan, she knew what happened and she felt bad for Lily. She looks back at Satoru and notices the bags under his eyes.

"Sleep regression?"

Satoru nods, he knew Tamayo has kids so she definitely knows what's happening. Tamayo heart aches for him, his given the task that he shouldn't be handling, her motherly side shows a bit and pats Satorus head

"You're such a good uncle, Gojo. Not alot of kids in your age would want to have your responsibility"

She smiles warmly at Satoru, he slightly blush at her head pats and praise. He always find miss Tomayo pretty and nice.

"Thank you Sensei.... I'm trying my best to give her a life she should enjoy"

Tomayo smiles at his words, she's glad that Satoru in his young age has a big heart

"Such a mature thing to say Gojo"

Satoru looks down trying to hide his blush with her praises. After all the little Satoru has a little crush on his teacher. He admires the way she speaks softly and showing kindness to Lily. He hopes that one day he can find a girl like Tomayo.