Chapter 1: Lily

(Yes, I drew the picture I hope y'all like it 🙂 this will be the official picture in every chapter as I don't want to steal someones art works)

[Narration]

A 4 year old white haired child in his white monsuki seems to be hurt, he darted his light-blue eyes on his scraped knee, he held his knee and a tear starts to form in his left eye.

Then he heard a familiar heel footsteps coming towards him, he looks up to see a 16 year old female student walking towards him, a 2nd year student sorceress who seems to be carrying paper bags on her right hand and her other hand shoved on her pocket. The way she walks, the way her body sways has full of confidence.

She has white hair in a bun with little hair strands sticking the top of it, her pale cheeks glistening to the evening ray. She has a wide smile on her face and her round sunglasses covering her eyes.

The beautiful sorceress stops in front of him, she pulls her sunglasses off. Her light-blue with a tint of pink eyes darted to his. Her smile never left her face.

She slightly bent down, her shoulder sways as she did this.

"Are you crying?"

She asked in a teasing matter making the child pout.

"No I'm not!"

He tries his best not to cry making the sorceress chuckle

"For a kid who has six eyes seems to be clumsy. Didn't see that coming huh?"

She teases again her palm resting on her hips

"Neesan stop it"

He starts crying, the sorceress sighs and crouches down to his level.

"You cry baby"

She smiles as she ruffles his hair

"Don't worry sister gotchu"

She put her pointing finger to his scarped knee it healed up quite fast thanks to her reverse technique. The child still looking at his knee with a pout.

"Now now, what's with the long face? Sweetpea?"

She asked but her teasing smile never left

"Because..... I should've seen it coming.... I hate when I don't see it! I feel powerless"

The child threw a little tantrum making the sorceress sneakers

"Hey now, it's not the end of the world you have a long way to go, Satoru"

She pats his head reassuring him

"And I'll be here to watch you grow, even if it means you stumble all over again I'll be here to help you up, sweetpea"

She smiles warmly to Satoru while she wipes his tears away, he closes his eyes as she did this and opens his eyes again, looking directly to his sister.

"You promise you won't leave me, Neesan?"

She copes his cheek and gave him the brightest smile

"Of course Satoru, as your strongest sister I can't leave my baby brother. I want to see you grow and be as strong as I am, better yet stronger than me"

His eyes shines to her words this made his tiny heart flattered with joy knowing the praise of a strongest sorceress meant well.

"But of course I'm still stronger than you"

She retorted with a smug on her face making Satoru pouts

"I'll get stronger and I'll surpass you!"

"Heh keep on dreaming"