Ch.1

22 year old Rito Yūki was unconscious, he was laying on a bed wearing nothing but pants and socks. His chest, arms, and stomach were covered in scars. While he was unconscious serum was being injected in him.

Scientist 1#: Is he breathing fine?

Scientist 2#: He's fine, the serum is now merging with his blood.

Scientist 3#: God, I hope this work. The rest were all failures.

Boss: Well, get to it!

They saw their Boss enter the lab.

Boss: It's been years for us to find the perfect one for the serum, and all ninety-nine failed! If he doesn't succeed all of this will be for noting.

Rito was placed in a test tube.

Boss: Begin.

Scientist 1#: Process one, engaged!

Scientist 1# presses a button on a tablet, causing the liquid in the test tube to turn the color Violet, Indigo and Blue.

Boss: Keep going.

Scientist 2#: Process two, engaged!

The colors in the liquid turn Green, Red, Yellow. Then Rito started to scream.

Boss: Don't stop!

Scientist 3#: Process three, engaged!

The the liquid turned Orange.

Boss: Now!

The Boss pulls out a key and unlocks a big button and he slams it, causing the liquid to turn into infinite amount of colors. It glows brighter every time Rito screams, then it stops and Rito stops screaming.

Scientist 2#: Sir, his heart rate, vittles, and everything in his body are fine. He's alive! 

Boss: Yes! We did it! We fucking did it!

While they were celebrating, they heard an explosion. 

Boss: No... No! No! No!

Then two big hands made out of blonde hair grabs the four of them, then pulls them back. Were they were heard screaming. Then footsteps were heard and coming into the room was 20 year old Yami.

Yami: There you are...

She looks at Rito.

Yami: I finally found you, Rito Yūki.

Yūki Residences/Night...  

Rito was in his old bedroom, he was still unconscious. But 18 year old Mikan holding Celine, 20 year old Momo and Nana, and 22 year old Lala were arguing with Yami.

Mikan: I just want to make sure he's alright, it's been six months since he disappeared.

Yami: I know, but he is unconscious. It's best to let him rest for now, that means no one gets in.

Everyone looks at Momo.

Momo: What?

Nana: How long will he be unconscious?

Yami: I don't know, maybe days, months, years.

Lala: Stop it, we don't want him to sleep that long.

Yami: Sorry, but it could be a while for him to wake up.

While she was still talking everyone saw something glowing Orange in Rito's room.

Lala: Uh, Yami.

Yami: Yes?

Yami turns around to see the orange light from Rito's room, when she opens the door all of them were shock to see Rito floating above his bed with a Orange aura around him.