Ch.2

Rito was alone in his room, he was sitting on his bed and trying to remember Project Infinite.

Rito: Infinite... Infinite...?

Everyone else was watching him through the door.

Mikan: Why is he saying Infinite?

Yami: I don't know, maybe it has something to do with his memory.

Suddenly the doorbell rings.

Momo: Oh, I'll get it.

Momo walks downstairs and opens the door to see 33 year old Ms. Mikado.

Ms. Mikado: Hello, Momo. 

Momo: Oh, Ms. Mikado. What are you doing here?

Ms. Mikado: I know he's here, can I come in?

Ms. Mikado was watching Rito using his power to lift up the couch.

Ms. Mikado: Fascinating. 

Ms. Mikado uses a knee hammer on Rito's knees.

Ms. Mikado: Can you feel anything?

Rito: No.

Ms. Mikado uses a real hammer.

Ms. Mikado: Anything?

Rito: No.

Ms. Mikado uses a sledge hammer to hit Rito's knee then it finally kicks.

Ms. Mikado: Hmm...

Ms. Mikado was using her stethoscope on Rito.

Ms. Mikado: Huh? Your heart sounds normal, your lungs are healthy.

Rito: Is that bad?

Ms. Mikado: Oh, no it's good, but I've never seen someone so healthy before. Alright Rito, it's time for me to check your eyes.

Ms. Mikado puts a light in his eyes, and his pupils changed to Orange.

Ms. Mikado: Huh?

Ms. Mikado takes the light out of his eyes and saw that it turned back to normal.

Ms. Mikado: Alright... the last thing I need to do is to see that you're really healthy. Take off your pants Rito.

Rito pulls his pants down.

Ms. Mikado: Well, you don't have to take them all-

She shuts up when she sees Rito's Manhood.

Ms. Mikado: Oh. My. God.

Rito: What?

Later...

Ms. Mikado was talking to everyone while Rito was playing his game with Celine on his lap.

Ms. Mikado: His organs are normal, his powers are incredible, his sausage was divine.

Yami: Wait, what?

Ms. Mikado: What? I mean, if you have information about him please let me know.

Ms. Mikado leaves.

Nana: Wait, how did she know Rito was back?

Later...

Rito was lying in his bed looking up in the sky.

Rito: (Infinite, why does the word bother me? In my dream it was the only thing I can remember and those other aliens, what did they do to me? What happened to me?)

Rito closes his eyes and tries to remember, as he was sleeping he sees himself being experiment on, he also saw other aliens being killed, but he was the only one who survived. Then he sees a planet not to far from earth, so he wakes up walks downstairs and out the door.