Ch.4

Mikan, Lala, Momo, Nana, and Yami were still in their dresses. All of them had mascara dripping down their faces. They were staring at Rito, he was on his bed unconscious.

Lala: Come on, we should clean up.

All of them walk out of his room, but Mikan stops at the door and looks at Rito. Then she closes the door and locks it, she turns around to Rito and takes off her dress.

Mikan:...Rito...

Mikan was now in her underwear and on top of Rito.

The Next Day...

Rito opens his eyes and realize he was in his bed.

Rito: Huh? How did I get on my bed?

Mikan: How are you feeling?

Rito turns to see Mikan sitting on a chair.

Rito: I'm feeling okay, what happened? I remembered coming home with Celine and I just blacked out. 

Mikan: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have sent you all over the world just for food.

Rito: It's okay.

Rito floats in the air and lands next to Mikan.

Rito: I should have taken a break, for some reason I've been paranoid all of a sudden and I don't remember what it was.

Mikan: Really? Would you like some breakfast?

Rito: Sure, just let me put my clothes on.

Mikan walks out, and Rito puts his clothes on.

Rito: I feel like there's something I'm forgetting, and I can't remember what it is. Oh, well.

Rito puts on his clothes and opens his door, he sees Celine in front of his door. Then she runs to him and hugs his leg.

Rito: What's wrong? Were you worried that I passed out last night?

Rito picks her up.

Rito: I'm fine, now let's go- What the?

Rito saw that downstairs was different.

Rito: What is this?

Lala: Rito, you're awake!

Rito: Hey, what happened to the house?

Nana: W-We thought it would be nice, since you passed out.

Momo: Morning, Celine.

Celine turns away from them.

Lala: Celine?

Rito: Is something wrong?

Celine hugs Rito tight.

Nana: Is she feeling alright?

Rito: I don't know, maybe she's not feeling well. Maybe she should eat breakfast.

Rito walks in the living room and saw a big table.

Rito: What is this?

Yami: This is the dinning room, we're you will be fed Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.

Rito was sits down at a table and a plate of breakfast was placed in front of him.

Rito: Hmm...

Later, Rito was on the roof watching the sky and clouds.

Rito: Why is something bothering me? It seems like I forgot something very important to me, but what is it?

Rito takes a deep breath and lets it out.