September 4th

I woke up for my first day of classes in my private dorm, nothing really unpacked but my clothes and supplies. I get up head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I wash my face and go pee, dreading today so bad. Mom just had to put me in a private college because that's what she went to. I get up, wipe, and flush the toilet. I head to the sink and wash my hands slowly. I grab my makeup bag and put on my "face" and look in the mirror. Not too much but I like to make my eyes pop. I go to my closet and put on the uniform, a blue button-up shirt, a black skirt, and skin-colored tights. I grab my tan messenger bag and make sure I have my supplies, notebooks, tons of pens and pencils, a pack of paper for notes, folders, and my thin laptop just in case.

I head out the door and head to my class, it's all In one room. You get one teacher a semester and it's harder than normal college. I get to my class and sigh as I go in, class is about to start in 5 minutes so I sit down in front and grab a notebook and a pen and pencil. I pulled out my laptop and checked my emails, My mom sent me a short one saying "Good luck today, love you" I smiled slightly and shut my laptop and saw him. My eyes widen as my heart races, he's so handsome, and those glasses. I sigh and keep staring, he stands up and takes off his glasses, class starts and the room is full of sleepy students. "I'm Professor Gray, I'll be your teacher this semester. This class won't be easy, but I believe in all of you and you can do this." He hands out a general quiz to everyone and he saves me for last, he hands me a paper and lingers a little. I reach out to take it and he smiles slightly, "Hello Helen I read your file, very impressive." I blush and take the paper, "Thank you Professor'' I say softly as he walks to the board. "Class, so this is a general quiz, Finish it and bring it up to me when you're done." I bite my pencil and stare at him some more until he looks at me, I smile and start to do my quiz biting my lip softly. I've never felt this way. I think to myself, he's so attractive. I want him, but he's my teacher. I sigh and stare at the first question in a daze, daydreaming about Dean. Dean stares at me while I am trying to finish this quiz, making it harder to concentrate. I finally finished the quiz, standing up I walked over to Dean's desk and tripped over my own feet landing on his desk. As I balance myself, I am red as a tomato handing him the quiz. Heading back to my seat wanting to run out of class and hide in my dorm room for the rest of my life. I sit down and look around as people snicker at me and stare me down.

I sit there and wait for class to start fiddling with my pencil. Dean grades all the quizzes and stands up slowly. He sighs, "Only a few of you did well on this quiz. It's not graded but we got a lot of work cut out for us" he grabs a stack of books and hands them out. We will spend an hour and a half to two hours for each class with 15-20 minute breaks in between. So it's just like you're used to, the first assignment is to read chapters 1-4 and write a one-page summary on it. Get to work he says smiling as he sits back down. I open my book and start reading, eager to learn something new. I take notes as I read, getting me through all the chapters. I start writing my summary when dean clears his throat. Break time before our next class, go ahead. Everybody gets up and leaves, but I stay in my seat and keep writing. Dean sees it watching me, he bites his lip as he watches me examining me. I write my rough draft out slowly making sure I am getting all the details as everyone comes back in. I put my paper in my book, and we were handed another book. intro into business time oh great I think to myself. The rest of the day went by in a blur business history, intro to computers, business math, and English. I pack up my things taking all my books to study, stacking them up on each, and carrying them all out of the classroom. I head back to my dorm to do all my homework and study. Well, I hope so I think to myself I may start to daydream. I get in my dorm and set my books on my desk, heading to my mini-fridge for water. I pull out a salad and eat while feeling starved. I lay on my bed afterward and decided to take a nap before I did my homework, it's only 3 I think. I close my eyes and dream of Dean, passionate kissing on his desk. I smile as I sleep hoping I don't wake up until it's over. I sleep and dream of Dean feeling happy and content for now.