The morning after

After scrubbing my skin raw, every inch red like a tomato, I get out of the tub, grab a towel, and dry off slowly. I feel so many emotions at once, shocked, angry, confused, tingly, and pleasured. I wrap the towel around my body and head to my bedroom to grab some clothes, I dig through my closet for a big t-shirt to put on. I go to my dresser to grab some underwear and slip them on. I look at myself in the mirror and gasp, I have bruises all over my arms and legs. Feeling angry I start crying, I hate that I cry whenever I am angry. I look at my phone and see emails from my mom, and I also see emails from Dean. I check my texts and see that my mom also sent me a text, I reply to her short message. I get a notification from an unknown number, this number is different. I click to open it and it's a long paragraph from someone. "Helen, after our first time together I know I made the right choice. You are the one for me, your body is perfect, your lips are so soft, and our bodies fit like puzzle pieces. I wish that was your first time altogether but that's okay, I am your last. I will be popping in soon." I see some more texts pop up and I block the number, I also block the other number he texted me from. I lock my doors slide the chain lock and lock my windows. I sit down and email my mom everything that has happened hoping she is awake this late. I get a quick response back surprisingly, she says "Helen, don't be so delusional, the teachers are highly accredited." Of course, she doesn't believe me, why did I even bother? I slam my laptop shut and hug my knees as I sit in my computer chair. I wish I had other family, if my mom does not believe me the police definitely will not. I stare at my bruises and slowly rub them on my body, picturing Dean on top of me holding me down. I shudder and close my eyes tight. Stop thinking of that monster. I stare off into space as I think of what to do, not paying attention to anything. I hear my door knob jiggle and look at my door. I sneak over to look through the peephole, Dean is standing there trying to unlock my door. He unlocks it and the chain stops him from entering. He laughs a little bit and busts through the chain, I stand there looking at him, in a ratty t-shirt. He looks at me and caresses my face. I push his hand off my face and walk to the kitchen to get water. I look at the clock and realize that it's the next morning already. "Why are you here already?" I sip my water not even caring how close he was to me. Dean stands behind me breathing down on me, I shiver feeling his hot breath. Dean leans down and whispers in my ear "I couldn't help myself, last night was amazing, your body intertwined with mine was magic." I shudder at the thought of last night, I step away to put distance from Dean. "You have issues, I know life is cruel and something caused this, if you stop now I won't tell anyone, I will keep it a secret and we can pretend it never happened, just please leave me alone." Dean steps towards me pinning me against the fridge, I see him slowly getting close to my face, he smells my skin, and he inhales my scent deeply making me whimper scared. Dean searches my face, examining my eyes for some sort of sign. I stare back at Dean, my body trembles in fear as he slides his hand down my body. "Dean please not again, I can't handle it." Dean puts his fingers on my lips and pulls me closer, lifting me up and carrying me to my bed. Dean throws me down on the bed and strips off his shirt, pants, and underwear. Getting on top of me, Dean lifts up my shirt kissing my neck. I try to push him off but he pins my hands down, Dean has his way with my body again, not holding anything back. I cry in pain but it fuels his rage even more, he continues his torture for an hour. Once he is done, he lays down in my bed and pulls me close to him. I cry uncontrollably for a long time, Dean strokes my hair, and I try to push him away but he is stronger than me. I do not remember when but I fall asleep, I wake up hours later in pain, alone in my bed. A note lay on my nightstand but I am too sore to move, I fall back asleep in an instant. I wake up again, looking around. I try to sit up but it hurts to move. I eventually sit up and grab the note, "Helen you sleep so peacefully, I will be back soon, angel." Dean's different personalities are strange and bizarre. I look and see some pills on the nightstand, I grab them and one is the morning-after pill and some painkillers. I freeze up, oh god, he hasn't been using protection. I should probably take this pill, I grab my glass of water and swallow it feeling ashamed of myself. I am not sure what I did to deserve this life but I really hate it. I lay back down and hug a pillow crying into it, What can I do to stop this?