KeKe.

KeKe had lived in Maryland all of her life. KeKe knew all most everything about Maryland. Capital? Annapolis. State bird? Baltimore oriole. When it was founded? July 4, 1776 of course. 

KeKe wouldn't admit it but she was gorgeous. She had long silk black hair and blue cat eyes.  Her nose was thin and long. Her lip were plump and normal width. She was only 160cm but she didn't look petite. She had long legs and a small waist. Her skin was very light so she didn't even bother trying to get tan. Some said she would be prettier if she was tan. Some said she was at max beauty now. KeKe's favourite hobby was probably nail art. She had a small but respectable following on her nail instagram. KeKe planned to open a salon when she was an adult. But she knew you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket so she studied finance on the side.

When KeKe heard about the field trip she was surprised. The class has already been on 2 field trips this year. When she heard it was to another state she was ecstatic. She packed only her best clothes. She knew it was good to get good reputation as a nail person. After talking to Kagerou and Drake KeKe felt pretty tired. She knew the bus would be too loud and the road would be too bumpy to actually sleep so she just closed her eyes and thought of old memories.

KeKe, Bonete, and Dayna were in a flower field. Dayna was great at braiding and Bonete was great at picking flowers. Bonete would give Dayna the flowers and Dayna would braid them into KeKe's hair. "They're great!" KeKe couldn't stop taking pictures. The last picture was of Danya, Bonete, and KeKe. That photo was now her wallpaper. "Wake up," KeKe was shaken. Kagerou stated, "We're here."