The reveal

one sunny morning in the suburban towns of Canada, Kevin woke up next to his husband Reiner. they had just gotten married and about to go on their honeymoon to Marley to meet Falco and gabi. Kevin always wished to one day have his very own son and Falco is the perfect child in his eyes. Reiner knew this but little did he know that Kevin was already pregnant with his very own baby boy.

Kevin loves Reiner so so much and he trusts him with all his heart, but Kevin can't help but worry how Reiner will react to his sudden pregnancy. Kevin thought this would be a great opportunity to tell Reiner about the pregnancy, but little did he know Reiner had a big surprise for their honeymoon.

"Honey wake up" shirtless Reiner said to Kevin. the sight immediately woke Kevin from his sleepy state and he got up, blushing.

"We have to make the plane to Marley kevie oppa!"

"okie dokie reiner babiee. I'll get ready but first I gotta do my skin care routine."

once Reiner and Kevin got on the plane they had a very lovely dinner and got to cuddle up together all night long listening to 1989 by the one and only TAY TAY!!!!! once they got to Marley it was time for Reiner to initiate his special plan.

"Kevin oppa, for our honeymoon, I know u love Falco a lot so I actually got these adoption papers so we could actually have our dreams of having our own son!!!"

Kevin couldn't believe these words came out of Reiner's mouth- yes he loved Falco and yes the both wanted a child, but how could the adopt Falco when Kevin was already pregnant. but since Kevin loved his pookie bear Reiner so so very much, he could not decline the offer in case he broke his husband's heart, so Kevin signed the papers... but this was only the beginning of Reiner's surprises.

being the loving husband he is, Reiner decided to buy a huge house in Marley to live in with Kevin. he already had the house renovated with a modern style and a whole room just for Kevin to display all his favourite things (so considerate!! #sugardaddy)!!! Kevin was so emotion that his loving husband splurged all this money on his and started to cry.

"I love you so so much my snookums... u treat me like a king and I never wanna leave you my gorg bae"

within the next few months Kevin settled into their new house with Falco.. Kevin was so happy he almost forgot about the baby which was due in around 4 months. then Kevin realised there was no extra bedroom for the baby since they adopted Falco... other than that, everything was going smoothly until Reiner began to notice some changes from Kevin.

Kevin thought that now the bump is getting bigger, his pookie might notice so he has been wearing baggier clothes. he also is starting to get weird cravings as well. Reiner, being the lovely house husband he is, noticed all of these things. one day when Falco was in his room study, Reiner decided to confront Kevin.

"Listen, Kevin oppa, I know I sarang you but I'm worried about you."

*Reiner leans in to give Kevin a hug and notices the baby bump*

"kev... is this.... a.... your PREGNANT!!!!????"

"i-i-," Kevin stutters, " I wanted to tell you sooner but then Falco and uhm i-i-"

to be continued......