Chapter 16: Brother Fights Brother

(A/N In the video, pretend to add the dialogue I put and the scene is added.)

Raph ran as fast as he could through the streets, with Leo following right behind him.

Leo and Raph both made it to the rooftops, and they gave chase as it began to rain.

This kept going until there was nowhere for Raph to go. He was trapped.

He turned as Leo approached him.

"I want you to know that I appreciate your intentions, but you can't change the world like this," he began.

"Are you kidding? He's lecturing," Raph mumbled under his breath as Leo kept speaking.

"So I'm gonna give you this one chance to just walk away and stop this vigilante nonsense," Leo finished.

"Okay, Leo, time to teach you a lesson," Raph whispered, bringing out his chain and swinging it fast behind himself.

"Look, trust me when I tell you, you don't wanna do this," Leo said.

Raph finally charged and swung his chain twice at his brother, but Leo dodged both times.

"Oh yeah. Well, I noticed you got quite a temper," Leo smirked.

Raph kept trying to hit Leo with the chain to no avail.

"Hey, have you ever done this before?" Leo teased.

Raph launched his chain forward, but Leo jumped, and it hit the brick ledge.

"Oh, come on. You call that an attack?" Leo mocked.

Raph swung again, but when Leo dodged, it was he disappeared. When he found him, Leo just smirked. Raph dropped the chain and got into a defensive position.

"Alright. Finally, some excitement," Leo said, satisfied.

Raph charged, and they both got some shots at each other.

"Funny thing about anger: Let it consume you, and soon enough..." Leo said while fighting.

Raph threw a punch, but Leo disappeared again. He looked around, not realising Leo was right behind him.

"...you lose sight of everything," Leo finished.

Raph swung again, but Leo ended up underneath him and punched Raph in the face, sending him flying into the air with his helmet flying off his head.

He landed on the roof with a thud. His helmet landed in front of him. Leo didn't see his face yet.

"Goodnight, Dark Prince," he smirked.

Raph groaned as he started to get up. Leo noticed the red mask tails and immediately knew who it was.

"Raph? What?" he said in shock.

Furiously, Raph kicked Leo in the stomach, making him hit some cans.

"You are so smug, you know that? You think the world revolves around you, don't you? Like we couldn't possibly survive without the mighty and powerful Leonardo to guide us through our problems, huh? Well, I got a news flash for you: We got along just fine without you!" Raph yelled.

"Oh, and this qualifies as 'just fine'? Dressing up like it's Halloween every night? Risking the safety of our family? Putting Skyla in danger? And accusing Angie? I mean, come on, what were you thinking?" Leo shot back.

"Don't push it, Leo. You can't leave home and come back, expecting us to fall in line again, like your little soldiers," Raph snapped.

"Hey, I was training! Training to be a better leader, for you! For Angie! Why do you hate me for that?" Leo said angrily.

"And whoever said I wanted to be led? I'm better off calling my own shots now! Get used to it!" Raph said, really heated.

"You aren't ready! You're impatient and hot tempered. And more importantly, I'm better than you," Leo commented.

Raph just laughed at Leo and responded. "Oh, you know something, big brother? I'd have to disagree with you on that one."

He got his Sais out and faced his brother in a defensive position.

"Don't do this, Raph," Leo said calmly.

"I'm done taking orders," Raph remarked dangerously.

Knowing Raph wasn't up for talking anymore, Leo got his katanas out. They charged at each other and began fighting.

They locked weapons, and a few seconds later, Raph was able to break the Katanas and kicked Leo to the ground, slamming one of his Sais too close to Leo's face. He had won.

The brothers just glared at each other until Raph realised that he had almost killed his brother. He slowly backed away, letting Leo get up, a little hurt.

Raph couldn't bring himself to say anything. He started crying and ran away.

Leo was just about to follow him when he felt something enter his arm. He looked to see a tranquilliser dart. He saw the Foot and the stone generals surrounding him.

He tried to escape, but Aguila slapped him to the ground. Leo struggled to get up as the drug was taking effect.

"Not human, but clearly not the final monster," Gato remarked.

"Yoatl won't know the difference. By the time our brother discovers this turtle is not the 13th monster, it will already be too late," Aguila added dangerously.

The Foot aimed their dart guns at Leo and fired, making him scream.

Meanwhile, Raph was running until he heard his brother's scream.

"Leo," he said in horror.

He ran to the rooftop to see Leo's unconscious form being carried along with the little monster he fought earlier away.

Raph tried to catch up as they were loading them into the truck.

"Leo! Hang on! Leo! Leo!" Raph yelled.

He made it to the alley but the truck got faster until it was out of sight.

"No!" Raph shouted as he got on his knees and jammed his Sais into the concrete.

He knew he had to tell the others, but it wasn't going to be easy.

What will Angie say about this? he thought in worry about the girl he grew to care for like a sister.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Leo and Raph fought; it was intence. Plus, Leo got captured. How will they get him back?