no. 2

a//n: smut jumpscare :3 also i would mqke em fuck but theyre in the woodz n i dont feel like writing abt allat
(tws; transphobia - slur usage - more mentions of underage smoking/drinking)

EXT. RANDO'S HOUSE -- WOODS -- NIGHT
----------------------------------------------------------

The way Brian's mouth moved so effortlessly against Alex's honestly shocked him, even more shocking than it was to be deep in the woods behind the house just making out against a tree, without anyone to bother them. It was all so fast paced, each of them couldn't keep up with the other, the two of them making soft moans and whines. Alex's tongue was inside of Brian's mouth, probing anything and everything he could reach, earning little noises each time he would touch something new.

There'd been nights where they each imagined what this would be like, doing something as risky as this even with people knowing or unknowing. Jay was now violently making Alex's phone buzz, while Tim did the same for Brian's. They each ignored it, not having anytime for pointless conversations like they were trying to have. He moved his lips down to Brian's neck, kissing anywhere he could, while he heard him make tiny whimpers, tipping his head back against the bark so Alex could get more space to work with.

They moved silently, neither of them uttering a word. Alex was grinding against Brian's hips, making soft noises. Brian's hand was in Alex's hair, while the other was who knows where. (a/n; NOT. IN HID HJEANS HRLONEM) The kiss was broken and Alex almost made a soft whine at the loss, needing his mouth to do something while doing this. Turns out Brian only needed a quick gasp of air and he kept it going, making the kiss more fast-paced and heated (possibly even more if it was humanly possible anymore.)

(a/n; oh god help its gettin worse)
Alex could feel Brian's fingers tugging on the waistband of his jeans, before letting go and unbuttoning them, slipping them inside, carressing whatever he could feel lightly with his fingertips. He was careful to avoid a certain spot (i cannot write it rn.), and Alex almost felt upset that he did, biting the bottom of the other's lip roughly and earning a loud whine.

Brian decided to slowly glide his fingertips down Alex's length, gazing at what he was doing and getting a loud, high-pitched whimper from Alex when he did, making the guy pull away from their kiss. He was almost tempted to jerk him off, that noise Alex made egged him on to do it. And so he did, knowing that Alex might've wanted to do something else, something more.. erotic, if that's what you wanna say, while he wrapped his fingers around his shaft after he'd gotten access to his actual skin, glancing up at the panting and whining figure above him who had his eyes closed while he moved his hand forward and back in a steady rhythm.

It was surprising to see Alex like this, completely submissive and controlled over (a/n; ick.) under his touch, as if the brutal monster he always was never existed, diminished under a couple of fingers. The speed he had was slowly quickening, Alex's sounds growing louder and louder while he pressed his head into the crook of Brian's neck, panting hard and fast, clinging almost desperately onto his shoulders. It took him back to another time this happened, but they were drunker than ever, and it was almost a complete haze, that being the only thing he could remember from that night.

They liked each other, he knew, but it was strange how they hadn't put a label on what their current relationship was. There wasn't any PDAs either, not like they cared. They seemed lame, sometimes. It was sort of always like this, drunken or cooked moments like this one and they'd wake up the next morning unaware of the past night's events. And they'd continue with their lives, until a moment like this would come around again. (a//n; random lore dump)

He didn't realize his hand was going as fast as it could until he began to feel it hurt, Alex making loud moans into his neck. Wouldn't be long, wouldn't be long, he knew. They both did. (a//n; i love making it confusing) Brian liked to think back to the time they met, the others sort of just coming along with Alex.

EXT. HIGH SCHOOL -- CLIFF IN THE WOODS -- AFTERNOON
----------------------------------------------------------

It was a hot day in June, 'round the end of middle school. Brian was trying to mind his own business, smoke pouring out from his mouth in small waterfalls as he hung over the edge of the cliff overlooking the lake, staring down at the water, sparkling in the sunlight. He was meant to be in school, but he'd decided to skip it like always, several miles away from it. He was sure it was far over by now, but he wasn't entirely sure. He'd stalked the high school every once in a while, to see if his older brother would come out of it to sneak out with, but he remembered he'd absoutely refused to do anything with him since he'd come out, claiming he didn't want to do anything with his "tranny of a sister." (a//n; i can say that slur dont cancel me)

It had took him a week or so to officially come out to his school, resulting in major bullying and such. What he didn't know was another group of (a//n; mentally ill coughs) kids knew about him (Jay, Tim, Seth, and Alex), and were working up the courage to speak with him. He kept staring down at the water, bringing the blunt up to his mouth and taking a long drag, lost in the blankness of his head.

"Hey."

Brian was startled so badly that he almost fell from where he was perched, instinctively crushing and dropping his smoke into the water far below him, watching as it plummeted several feet. He didn't even bother looking at whoever was behind him as they broke into a soft giggle fit for a couple minutes. He finally decided to look at the person behind him, getting startled again as he met Alex's eyes, the first thing he noticed being the wad of tape around his glasses, and he wondered vaguely what happened for him to feel the need to tape it together.

"Who the fuck are you?" He had asked, trying to look at anywhere but his eyes. Brian eventually settled on staring right in between his eyes, staring at the wad of tape so he'd avoid eye contact. "Me?" the other said, tilting his head curiously. "Alex. I doubt you know of me but, I know of you."

"Okay, Shakespeare," Brian replied, looking away from Alex. "Excuse me?" He said, startled. "Did you- Wh- Why??" Brian snorted, still gazing down at the lake below them. He had a feeling he'd take a liking to this kid, even if he spoke as if it was the 19th century. "'Cause of the way you talk. It's like you're some poet," he said, fixating back on Alex's glasses. "Like Shakespeare."

"Is Shakespeare the only poet you know of?" Alex exclaimed, pushing up his glasses as if he was gonna give Brian a very long lecture on how Shakespeare wasn't the only poet to ever walk the Earth. "Yeah, it is," Brian told him, earning an offended look. From there it sort of just spiraled into them laughing and making jokes, slowly but surely becoming friends over the next couple of weeks.

And now there they were, standing in the middle of the forest at a party that was sure to be going til dawn, one of them getting dangerously loud with his moans as the other strayed in his mind. He only snapped out of it when he felt Alex's cum spill all over his hand, panting rapidly with his face pressed tight into the crook of his neck.

Brian gave him some time to recover, taking out his messy hand from his jeans and wiping it off on his own jeans, reaching up to pet Alex's hair as he moved his face away from Brian's throat.

"You okay?" he asked softly, still staring at the same wad of tape from so many years ago that had thickened with all the fights he kept getting into.

"Yeah," Alex responded, relaxing his grip on Brian's shoulders. "I am."

goodnight theyre so cute

words; 1432