Mistake ( T! Funa X Reader )

plotted and idea by ThatRunextFan

Funa's pov-

I just came back from practice at hybe. I was about to debut under Hybe Japan Labels soon! Of course I wanted to tell my girlfriend/boyfriend, but when I knocked on the door, no one answered.

I sighed and looked in bag for the keys. The keys slid right through the hole and when I twisted it, the door opened.

The house was dark and I believe no one was home. I took out my phone and decided to text Y/n.

________________________________

Y/nnie ❤️❤️

🫶Princess😘
Y/n? Are you home? If you're
not, where are you and what
time will you come back?

________________________________

I walked upstairs to where our rooms were and wanted to lay down.

The house was sooo silent it kinda scares me. I laid on my bed and waited for Y/n to arrive.

About 30 minutes later, Y/n still hasn't came back yet. I went to go get ready for bed, I showered and changed into my pajamas.

My phone hasn't had a notification from them yet. I looked at my phone and wanted to see if they even looked at it.

They didn't...

It's almost 1: 30 am, my eyes got tired and tired every time I tried to stay awake.

But in the end, my eyes closed and I fell asleep. My body was tired and it gave up on me when I needed it the most.

I think about another 20-40 minutes later, I heard a door open from my room.

I opened my eyes and saw Y/n put their stuff down. "Where were you?" I softly asked them.

Y/n looked at me and stayed silent for a bit.

"I was at work, I had to take a overnight shift because one of my coworkers weren't there." They explained.

So... I was worried for nothing? "You know how much it hurts to find a empty dark house when you come back home and also finding your lover gone?" I said to them.

"Sorry Funa- but I think you're just overthinking things, I was at work and you don't have to worry about me." Y/n tried to explain in a "nice" way.

I sat up from my spot. "I have to be worried about you. You're usually home before me! You also never come back home late, at 2 AM! You could've at least texted me back!" I yelled.

They sighed and looked at me again. "Look, I'm fine and you're fine so we are done talking about this ok? I just got back from work and you tell me this?"

They walked out of my room and entered theirs. Maybe I was overthinking..

I shouldn't have yelled at them like that. I payed back down an tried to sleep again.

-(Next day)-

I woke up from my some what sleep and got up and started to get ready for training.

After changing, brushing my teeth, doing my hair, I walked downstairs and saw Y/n getting out of the apartment with a rush.

Y/n looked at me for two seconds. "I'll be back home late, love you!" They yelled and went out of the door.

I didn't even get the chance to say I love you back.

It didn't really effect me but somewhere down in my heart, it kinda hurt.

I carefully ate my breakfast and after when I was done, I quickly went to Hybe.

The building was kinda not really full as usual. I entered the practice room finding the rest of my members in there.

"Yah princess, you're late as never. We already started." Moa said with a smile.

I laughed softly and walked to my teammates. All of us started practicing for the whole day and we eventually got tired and took a break.

"Funa unnie, you look more tired than usual today." Ruka said to me. She hasn't said anything at all today but I guess not anymore.

"Oh um I couldn't sleep last night." I explained to her.

She awkwardly nodded and turned around to drink water.

"You guys worked for hours and hours today so you guys are free to go!" Our dance instructor-nim told us.

We thanked her and took our bags and walked out of the building.

All of us quickly left and I went home after. While I was driving home I wanted to see Y/n cause why not? I've been missing them all day today.

I turned the wheel of the car to the way of Y/n's office.

There was a stop light that made me get stuck for 10 minutes because someone had their car over the line ☹️.

The light finally went green and I drove to the office.

I soon arrived and parked in the parking lot. Their window light was the only one on. That's weird.

I went inside and took the elevator to the floor where Y/n's office is.

The elevator doors opened and I took step out. I entered the door and walked over to their room.

As I peek over my heart dropped...

Y/n was kissing another girl...

And that girl was....

Shimazaki Haruka

Didn't know what to write for the ending soooooo no part two 😊😊 and also i apologize for using the word "I" and "and" too much T-T