News.

You  looked back. It looked as if you were alone. But you knew you            weren't.

You were sitting on the couch, when all of a sudden the phone rings. It was just your mom. You looked at the contact. "Mama Bear" with a whole bunch of hearts. Just looking at it made you cringe. But you couldn't ignore her. She would lose her mind with all these murders. So, looking at your phone picking it up, and hitting "Accept."

                                                                     "Hello?"

You speak into the phone. putting it on speaker, adjusting yourself on the couch, and pausing your show, setting the remote beside you.

   "Oh sweetie! Turn on the news! There was another murder at Camp            Crystal Lake!"

Your mother sounds frantic. You don't even live that close. It was like an hour away!

                                                             "Mama-"

You were cut off, your mother hung up on you, and then texted: "I have to go to work honey. Be careful and please watch the news. And don't you dare think about going there. Love you! -Mama"

You let out an aggravated huff. But you're usually loyal to your mother. So you turned on the news. And yep, there was another murder. you look closer at the TV. Your eyes widened in fear and sadness. That was your childhood best friend. He's gone. Streams of tears fall down your face. You turn off the TV, set the remote down, grab your phone and get off the couch. You walk into the kitchen and grab your car keys. Then you walk out and slam the front door with a thud.

you quickly got into your car, and put in the directions for 'Camp Crystal Lake.' It's an hour and thirty minutes away from your current location. You start your car, and start driving.