Gaining Each others Trust.

You smile excitedly, ready to finally go home. Jason chuckles, looking at you. He likes seeing you happy. He gathers some of his most important things, and loads it into the trunk of your car. You get into the driver's seat. Jason carefully opens the passenger side door, carefully sitting down. You put the directions for your address, and start driving.

(----Timeskip----)

You've finally arrived, and start crying at the sight of your cozy home. You immediately turn off the car, and open the car door, getting out as quickly as you possibly can. You run over to Jason's side, and open the door for him, trying not to allow the neighbors to see him. You take his hand and drag him inside the house. You shut the door behind Jason when he walks in. He's soaking the floor. You take him to the bathroom, and tell him how to take a shower. You start the water, as well as making sure it's warm enough to his liking. He smiles at you, and gives you a giant hug. You smile, and wrap your arms around him. He breaks off the hug by releasing his arms. You smile, and walk out of the bathroom. You sit down on your couch, and take your phone out of your back pocket. '41 missed calls from Mama Bear.  108 texts.' Your eyes widen, as you immediately click on her contact, calling her. *Static* 

                                                       "Hello? Mama?"

You looked around as you heard the static get louder. You started to bite your nails thinking of what could've happened.

                 "Sweetie? Is that you? Thank goodness you're okay!"

You sighed in relief and looked around you swiftly. 

                    "Sorry mama. I was busy. I was with..Uh.. Ava!"

You look around nervously, hoping she doesn't find out

 "Alrighty, you've been gone for days! Just checking on you! 

   Love you!"

You hang up the phone and set it beside you. You feel a presence behind you, and turn around. Jason was standing behind the couch with a towel covering his lower areas.  You look him up and down. He wasn't amused. 

                    "Is everything- Oh! You need clothes! One moment!"

You get up off the couch and go through your father's old clothes he gave you when you moved out. You picked something you thought he would like, and came out with it. 

                                                   "Will this work?"

You ask him, setting out the outfit so he can see everything. He nods in agreement. He takes the clothes and walks back into the bathroom. It's been at least 15 minutes, and you hear a door open, and footsteps. You look behind you, it was Jason!